Frequently repeated dum moves

Me: Where is my #$#$%%^?

Wife: Did you look here for it?

Me: Of course I did. Do you think I'm an idiot? If it were right there (points at thing I'm looking for) don't you think I'd see it?

Wife:

ZVpLixy9hAKLu7EAr-K8D2ZDSrfyyRQyiBGPI90gVLVwxPBrkOmhkY9PMpapDZHCeegjfTE1PlTVwmb9PYp-wF3TaNzIjQdftvELuq6ZW9LWgBTjhu5IZ9soXF-yqGsjz9NxRSedVjZx3KXsjG6MHuQ8FK_dURDFb4z_oAuoRU-eMzXyiQcaoDJ46JaoR7n7WAP6qSRvdu07BiFEBFHwGxQukKLvthee1OhRHwEkDh0bSNyGmyZqdEpWENJr5y2ZqHOZDdeh_5kdO68U7jNBfvn4X-jrZbcsH-gzIrBANfAzCnyAKJpUbjwhL4-tVAmojx9UeCVHWy_-YvdNLmxqiMPDEX_HwL-Q-51jp0HZhl8lPzH5lpOpAjBzRAjmSu0LC0f-makds76gjWbJ_JrIA4OCKiHF9a0k26QsAzFGtt32eEOkpRvJN1gtHUP7eboJuGltIL8ZUsBNoVT3N9Pw2ljq05D7wOBTY30fzXlSkbzZdTc79_OWfGy5PI9oTKsm18TwkrOu_qXjG_mVV8BzDh7W6QiOKjOrJIrZYzPP5-ZMvRaCLIsQCt11qwoWSz5aTiAqhG71P0do5E9bns484Uw9wkCqebX0oXHTXWYMwMKbiECLLexv4ZJnzf_LK86z7VuizfiA_9OmOtqFPPO2FmoAmRRUMkCdiFJKlDd9KkbwYK9NUMBwXnUj0P39VbWzBoRx3-f5T5WRGxYYr17ObI-1Ko9liuSndKiYQb3hFQmDPWjyw9slWHio1m4Om72r2V6cKnLAY1BGANC1BR_lNScRgmf5Hd7-=s277-no

I don’t like to sit on my wallet so I always take it out and put it in the cup holder or dash of whatever vehicle or equipment I’m in. I forget it about 3x a week and lose it for a while at least once a week.

My wife wants me to get one of those Apple findy things to put in it. I’m afraid someone could hack it and steal both dollars out of my wallet.

I don’t like to sit on my wallet so I always take it out and put it in the cup holder or dash of whatever vehicle or equipment I’m in. I forget it about 3x a week and lose it for a while at least once a week.

My wife wants me to get one of those Apple findy things to put in it. I’m afraid someone could hack it and steal both dollars out of my wallet.

SHE LET'S YOU HAVE CASH?!?!?!

I have a bad habit of always getting a receipt when I pay cash.

Wife:Honey did you buy a new gun?

Me (how would she know I paid cash?) NO!

Wife: Oh, because I just found this receipt.

Me: I’ll be on the couch if you need me.

My employer makes us attach clubs to our steering wheels nightly. The key for my club is attached to the key for my ignition. I have a cute little habit of climbing into my truck, starting the ignition, realizing I left the club on my steering wheel, shutting off the ignition, unlocking the club, then restarting the ignition. It's a big red hunk of metal, how the hell I don't realize that it's in place as soon as I sit down is beyond me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back