Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Free for All Friday !

@Sytes - I saw Soundgarden open for Danzig in 90 (louder than Love tour for Soundgarden, Long Way Back from Hell tour for Danzig) in Houston at a converted grocery store. Probably my favorite show ever.
Dude... 😢
If I had a time machine, Soundgarden show would be a top five destination. Only difference is I'd aim for a few years later to catch Ben Sheppard in the lineup.

Dude... 😢
If I had a time machine, Soundgarden show would be a top five destination. Only difference is I'd aim for a few years later to catch Ben Sheppard in the lineup.

Red Rocks, Superunknown Tour '94. 11 (Jack Iron's old band) opened for them.

I think Ben was on the bass in 90 as well, at least on tour.

A little bit of Europe
yesterday when I was young
the taste of life was sweet
like rain upon my tongue
I teased at life as if it were a foolish game
the way an evening breeze may tease a candle flame

@Sytes - I saw Soundgarden open for Danzig in 90 (louder than Love tour for Soundgarden, Long Way Back from Hell tour for Danzig) in Houston at a converted grocery store. Probably my favorite show ever.
A friend who interned for a radio station in L.A. (KROQ) learned Beastie Boys were playing at a small venue under a fake name. I only had funds for one concert trip a year. It was that or off to Ozfest in MO(?) later that year... Danzig played Ozfest. We hit the Beastie Boys mini concert. Had to do again? The BB's was pretty awesome. Never saw Danzig in concert.

*one eff word warning. Powerful song...
Very... good share. Tough one I don't think anyone escapes without knowing someone who battles that f'n enemy of humans.

A friend who interned for a radio station in L.A. (KROQ) learned Beastie Boys were playing at a small venue under a fake name. I only had funds for one concert trip a year. It was that or off to Ozfest in MO(?) later that year... Danzig played Ozfest. We hit the Beastie Boys mini concert. Had to do again? The BB's was pretty awesome. Never saw Danzig in concert.

Very... good share. Tough one I don't think anyone escapes without knowing someone who battles that f'n enemy of humans.
Saw Danzig in 88 at a small little place called the Axiom in Houston. It was the usual dirt-bag punk hangout where everyone played, so fitting for Danzig.

He threatened to shove a screwdriver in someone's neck, then go backstage to get a pistol. Lol. Lots of classic Misfits & samhain tunes that show. By the time we saw them on the Long Way Back tour, they had really polished up and raised the roof. Just amazing energy & power.

Cooling off to Steely Dan
A nod of the Geetar riff for Harley's vault

It was still September, when your daddy was quite surprised
to find you with the working girls in the county jail,
I was...smoking with the boys up stairs when I, heard about the whole affair,
I said whoa no, William and Mary won't do...

Cooling off to Steely Dan
A nod of the Geetar riff for Harley's vault

It was still September, when your daddy was quite surprised
to find you with the working girls in the county jail,
I was...smoking with the boys up stairs when I, heard about the whole affair,
I said whoa no, William and Mary won't do...

Skunk Baxter

Back