Yeti GOBOX Collection

Found this one

sweetnectar

Lawnboy and I went looking for horn. Lawnboy found this one. He had his two youngest boys and I had my boys. We had a blast. The only thing is we should have taken more pictures.
Antlerfind2011.jpg
Hope this motivates more guys to get off the couch and get outside.

Very nice. I'm debating between going shed hunting the weekend of April 15th or going turkey hunting.

That's a good one. Might try to scrounge up a deer or two tomorrow...

Lawnboy and I went looking for horn. Lawnboy found this one. He had his two youngest boys and I had my boys. We had a blast. The only thing is we should have taken more pictures.
View attachment 24761
Hope this motivates more guys to get off the couch and get outside.

Sweetnectar, you posted this to try and call me out, din't ya;) Nice try, pics like this make it awful hard to keep my mouth shut:D

Here's one as they lay shots. I took the others with my cell phone and they aren't great. I should of taken a picture of the tom turkey I called in. He was cool and was going crazy with the gobbling. They are really sounding off right now. The little kids picked up turkey feathers and were finding old cow bones. All the things kids think are cool. We had a great time and the weather held out. We found 3 browns and 4 whites. No matches but we looked hard. We saw 8 bulls that had dropped and 2 that still had their head gear.

shedhorn.jpg

Nectar was just above me and across a coulee when I noticed he jumped some elk. Well that some elk turned into just over 200 head. I snapped a couple shots of the ladies. It took almost 5 minutes for that many to cross in front of me. They are looking healthy. There were 5 raghorns and lots of spikes and of course cows and calves.
elkrunning.jpg

Where's your picts? Did you go out this weekend?

Yes, I was out. You didn't see me around 2:30 pm? I flew through that rain squal. Got a little sporty coming over. I got a few. The outfitter had most picked up most before we got there.
Found a few in the breaks also.

I saw someone around 10am on Friday with big tires heading South. Still lots of snow in the trees and up on the mountain it looked like

I've been on these guys for the last few months. They haven't moved too much this winter, but I haven't been out in a few weeks to check up on them. I'm hoping to track them down next weekend.

Attachments

• 169035_10150149618212577_334752437576_8021835_2013779_n.jpg
    169035_10150149618212577_334752437576_8021835_2013779_n.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 442
I saw someone around 10am on Friday with big tires heading South. Still lots of snow in the trees and up on the mountain it looked like

That was me. Ice on most slopes and 3 to 4 foot drifts that I had to bust through on top. I wish I was down where you guys were. I got the usual wind blast all day that tore my face off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back