Forum Bear Hunt ??

BrokeTrapDad

I saw an episode yesterday of a Hunt Talk Forum Group Bear hunt?? Is this something that still goes on and if so when ?? Looked interesting

We decided to forego it this year due to NR tags being stopped, travel would have been up in the air for the guys flying, and the required 'social distancing' aspect plus camping restrictions. There was just too much logistics wise the try and put it together.

You guys are nuts wanting to hunt with random internet people. What if you show up and they are rowdy drunks, no barrel control, terrible cooks,..... ?
Something about actually setting up a hunt and seeing it through tends to weed out the talkers and the doers. Surprisingly enough, random internet people have become some of my closest friends.

To the OP, step up and start something. You might be pleasantly surprised. Or you might be stepping into a blacked out van for a piece of candy....

What’s life without a little potential for excitement? 😁

Something about actually setting up a hunt and seeing it through tends to weed out the talkers and the doers. Surprisingly enough, random internet people have become some of my closest friends.

To the OP, step up and start something. You might be pleasantly surprised. Or you might be stepping into a blacked out van for a piece of candy....

I’ve met some good people on here too.

You guys are nuts wanting to hunt with random internet people. What if you show up and they are rowdy drunks, no barrel control, terrible cooks,..... ?

Reminds me of that night back in 2014, blindly being picked up by Cushman at the airport, we grabbed a hotel room, then I was suddenly terrified..... when I was introduced to his Rhinoceros mating call he calls snoring 🤪.
What a great bear hunt and friendship making that leap turned out to be!

The HuntTalk Bear Crew are some of my most trusted hunting buddies. Often I neglect that relationship and I'm really bummed we didn't hunt together this year.

I encourage you to put together a group of hoodlums and chase critters. Make sure you don't have any windowless Van's and things will be great
Bring sourdough bread and we’ll all forgive you....🥰

I agree 100%

The HuntTalk Bear Crew are some of my most trusted hunting buddies. Often I neglect that relationship and I'm really bummed we didn't hunt together this year.

I encourage you to put together a group of hoodlums and chase critters. Make sure you don't have any windowless Van's and things will be great

Is it to late to make it happen ????

Reminds me of that night back in 2014, blindly being picked up by Cushman at the airport, we grabbed a hotel room, then I was suddenly terrified..... when I was introduced to his Rhinoceros mating call he calls snoring 🤪.
What a great bear hunt and friendship making that leap turned out to be!

I don't snore...it's all lies!!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back