Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forget Co. speed goats

old man

Just returned from Co. units 137,139and 145 .drove 900 miles looking for speed goats and only managed to see one buck on public land.Those of you that know me here know that this old man always has a story to tell and this year was no different ..It seems i never learn from my mistakes or i make so many i can't remember them all. First off i harvested my first bull Elk last year and wasn't planning on going out west any longer(after all i am 78 will be 79 in Dec.) and have almost always been alone. most of you can not really say you do it on your owne because most if not all of you are not alone. Anyway i decided at the last minute that i love the west to much to stop going, so i decided to go for deer or antelope.Well i was to late for the draw and had to purchase a left over and was to late at that as well. So had to go for an over the counter tag in Co. Kind of late for that as well, all that was left was ML. antelope in some of the flattest and hottest part of Co.that is just the beginning more to tell latter

Reactions: LCH
Back