Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

For all you Godly men disguised as hunters.... :)

Hooligan

Great blog (almost daily devo) on applying Gods teachings to everyday life. Written by a Pastor from Oregon who is as passionate about hunting, as he is for the word.

http://greathunt4god.blogspot.com

Good stuff. Launching a "movement" on restoring the lost identity of godly men.

Thanks for sharing the link. My hunts with Dad helped shape many of my views about life, values and purpose. It wasn't the hunting per se, but the time and interaction we shared doing something we loved. Now, I'm experiencing it from a Dad's perspective with my two young sons. It's a sad thing when fathers can't find that common ground with their sons be it hunting or any other activity.
I can well remember the impression it made on my young mind to see my dad's respect for game laws and his contempt for those who broke them or went over the possession limits. That was my first lesson in integrity.

You bet guys. I have been meeting with this guy in our group setting weekly for almost 2 years, and we just started a training program to pair off and start 8-10 more groups like it. GH4G is launching groups in Washington, California, Montana, and Colorado. Our short term goal is to have a group established in 10 major cities in the next 2 years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back