BrentD
Well-known member
I am happyPretty quiet from the Midwest contingent.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am happyPretty quiet from the Midwest contingent.
All come on tell us how you really feel.The Packers suck and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. Not much more to say.
Winning ugly better losing ugly.Kyler Murray made me wish Wentz was starting. Winning ugly is still winning I guess. Hope Jefferson isnt out long. Glad to see its the Dolphins next week.
What a colossal failure on the part of the Vikings. Kyler isn’t better. He looked completely lost yesterday. They will be back to Wentz by the Saints game.Goodbye JJ Mac. I hope NY fans like eye black and speaking about yourself in the third person.
![]()