Football General Talk

But the question I ask of you, do you think Dak is still ascending in skill, and the Cowboys still are on the rise?
I'm wondering if they have peaked.
Get Jerry out of the way. Jimmy Johnson is in the building. Help? Maybe. Dak? He's a solid QB. Every year a team is ascending. Especially today. mtmuley

Get Jerry out of the way. Jimmy Johnson is in the building. Help? Maybe. Dak? He's a solid QB. Every year a team is ascending. Especially today. mtmuley
Don't know. Bills were charging to the top, Bengals,Chargers. All slipped a notch. Other teams have started connecting the dots in a big way. Not certain the Cowboys continue on a path higher than they are.
Just an observation, not pushing buttons.

Don't know. Bills were charging to the top, Bengals,Chargers. All slipped a notch. Other teams have started connecting the dots in a big way. Not certain the Cowboys continue on a path higher than they are.
Just an observation, not pushing buttons.
It all started over February 12th. mtmuley

Reactions: Hem
He's a bridge QB. The Vikes are going to move up and draft a Cousin's replacement.

Not only will that not work it will end in utter disaster and the vikings will lose far more than they gain. Mark my words it'll be at least 5, if not, 10 years before they have even a mediocre team again.

I just don't understand the love for Cousins. He should have been a bridge QB and the Vikings should have drafted a replacement a few years ago.

I just don't understand the love for Cousins. He should have been a bridge QB and the Vikings should have drafted a replacement a few years ago.
And with that said, he wasn't the reason they were losing most games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back