Football General Talk

Kirko Chains is now a Falcon. 4 years 180 million with a 100 guaranteed. Kirk is definitely a hall of famer when it comes to contracts. As a lifelong Viking fan I think this is the right move for the team. They couldn't afford him.
His agent has done him good over the years.

But what did they get? mtmuley
Russ was coming around at the end of the last year. The Steelers want Kenny Pickens to work and he’s on year 3 of his rookie deal so it’s now or never. He’s never seen how an elite quarterback prepares week in and week out so for 2 million bucks it’s worth a shot.

Russ was coming around at the end of the last year. The Steelers want Kenny Pickens to work and he’s on year 3 of his rookie deal so it’s now or never. He’s never seen how an elite quarterback prepares week in and week out so for 2 million bucks it’s worth a shot.
Doubt Russ wants to sit. Should be interesting to watch. mtmuley

Then why shake up what is there? It's not like they have a snowballs chance at going deep into the playoffs. mtmuley
They had Pickett and Mason and that wasn't working. This move was apparently an abnormal one for Pittsburgh as a very conservative franchise. Will be interesting to watch

I would not be terribly surprised to see them sign Jones back. They’ve done similar in the past.

If he’s gone, it’s a sad day. He is a fantastic player and always seemed like a great guy- he will be missed.

I would not be terribly surprised to see them sign Jones back. They’ve done similar in the past.

If he’s gone, it’s a sad day. He is a fantastic player and always seemed like a great guy- he will be missed.
Jones was a good Packer, but the move makes sense at his age. I’m sure he wants a multi year deal in the 10-15 mil per year range.

Back