Football General Talk

I don't know what to say except this isn't a war. Not even sort of. It's a game. One of skills and ability. I never said it was the Eagles fault for those injuries either (quite the opposite if you scroll back). If you are happy, well, good for you. To me, it's an asterisk win for the Eagles.
It's the nature of an aggressive/physical game.

49ers working a 4th stringer QB who mostly played Jalen Hurts QB game plays vs playing 49er QB drills.
49ers, as any team, are susceptible to injuries.

Nature of the beast. Game is Game played.

This was not 49ers day. I'm a big fan of Purdy. Amazing for a 7nfl game QB. He, (along with a great D, Cafferty, Kittle, etc.) has a great future!

This was a Philly win. Great D and a very good O/QB.

Easily the worst playoff game of all time.
Not familiar with the Broncos Superbowl debacles during the BE era (Before Elway)?

XII: Broncos 10, Cowboys 27 (1978)

XXI: Broncos 20, Giants 39 (1987)

XXII: Broncos 10, Washington 42 (1988)

XXIV: Broncos 10, 49ers 55 (1990)

*Drew 5 and 0 #s in a bar football pool. Kept quiet when I won $150 on the 1st half. Couldn't contain myself in 4th quarter, rooting for 9ers to get another 7 among a drunk, frustrated and angry crowd of Denver fans. Which they did, won another $250. Spent about $50 buying a round for the remaining patrons, when beers cost about $1.50. Never won a sports pool before or since.

Bonus epic collapse:

XLVIII: Broncos 8, Seahawks 43 (2014)

Last edited:
Oh I'm aware I just thought you didn't care about football after the loss. Then suddenly... your back!
I don't do memes and stuff. And what's the point if my team is out to dwell on it? Plus, I 've had other things more important going on. mtmuley

Burrow sack hell! Wow! Chief Stadium volume is an added Chief D.

Didn't think the first half would crunch Burrow, considering his performance to date.

I thought the crowd in Phillie was ugly. KC fans are scary ugly. Glad I'm not there. And I'm a KC fan.

I don't do memes and stuff. And what's the point if my team is out to dwell on it? Plus, I 've had other things more important going on. mtmuley
Noted but when the 49ers loose with 2 injured QBs you guys who didn't have anything to say last week. When it involved your team loosing show up immediately and its a "glorious" game. It's a bad look.
Somehow the 49ers loosing to a much better team than Dallas makes you happy. Why?
If the 49ers aren't involved I could give 2 chips about the Cowboys because of the irrelevance.
John's all of the sudden got a bunch of shit to talk after he wouldn't say jack last week. Bush league at best.

My team lost. Good for the Eagles nothing against them. It sucks mostly because of the way it happened. You guys can diss all you want but that was a shitty game where one team couldn't hardly field a team. I know Philly fans don't care.
High fives to the haters!

Noted but when the 49ers loose with 2 injured QBs you guys who didn't have anything to say last week. When it involved your team loosing show up immediately and its a "glorious" game. It's a bad look.
Somehow the 49ers loosing to a much better team than Dallas makes you happy. Why?
If the 49ers aren't involved I could give 2 chips about the Cowboys because of the irrelevance.
John's all of the sudden got a bunch of shit to talk after he wouldn't say jack last week. Bush league at best.

My team lost. Good for the Eagles nothing against them. It sucks mostly because of the way it happened. You guys can diss all you want but that was a shitty game where one team couldn't hardly field a team. I know Philly fans don't care.
High fives to the haters!
Don't hate me because your team couldn't put a game together. Philly philly is still philly philly. Do I need to say more? Calm down and have a cheese steak, dude, your blood pressure is getting too high over a game.

Don't hate me because your team couldn't put a game together. Philly philly is still philly philly. Do I need to say more? Calm down and have a cheese steak, dude, your blood pressure is getting too high over a game.
Playing uno with the kids laughing because you suddenly have some shit to talk. Sad we lost the Eagles are good they are my pick for the Superbowl now.

• Haha
Reactions: Hem
Playing uno with the kids laughing because you suddenly have some shit to talk. Sad we lost the Eagles are good they are my pick for the Superbowl now.
No shit to talk other than my usual 'philly philly' until engaged must be too much for your UNO game. Draw 4, dude, and reverse...you lost. Enjoy the rest of this game, who I'm losing a bet on to my dad, and come up with another brilliant diss for me. I'm done with you....you bore me. Have a pleasant evening.

No shit to talk other than my usual 'philly philly' until engaged must be too much for your UNO game. Draw 4, dude, and reverse...you lost. Enjoy the rest of this game, who I'm losing a bet on to my dad, and come up with another brilliant diss for me. I'm done with you....you bore me. Have a pleasant evening.
7 yr old is schooling me today. I continue my loosing streak tonight.

I'm alive because in Iraq we won the firefight after knocking most of enemy out of the fight. We will have to agree to disagree. Purdy wasn't injured on purpose and it's not the Eagles' fault that the 4th stringer wasn't more prepared...
Thanks again for your service and sacrifice. You deserve to hear that multiple times/day.

1675041074025.png

Mahomes throws the ball to Kelce for a TD. Romo “that was aaaaaall Mahomes… and Kelce!”

Thanks for the expert analysis on that one, Tony!

Right? If he sounded like that back in the huddle days it’s crazy he didn’t get his ass beat! …by his teammates!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back