Caribou Gear Tarp

Football General Talk

Watching that game and the few others cowboys games i have seen this season, all i could think was mike mccarthy is a horrible game manager.

Three teams in the NFC. Cowboys, Eagles Niners. Two of these teams meet in the Championship. Which ones? mtmuley

This thread is fun. 40-3. One team won a division title. The other didn’t. Neither team will win the Super Bowl.
Maybe. Titles aren't decided yet. This thread is fun. One team holds the trophy at the end. The other 31 don't. mtmuley

The dreaming is on you. The Vikings suck. Soon to be exposed. 40-3. Off night I guess. mtmuley
A loss is a loss. Let's see, Dallas lost to who? GB, Jax, TB... Shucks, they are Grade A teams, no?

Anything the Vikings win is bonus. We have had a ton of them this season. But every loss is like death to a Dallas fan. You guys internalize too much.

Maybe. Titles aren't decided yet. This thread is fun. One team holds the trophy at the end. The other 31 don't. mtmuley
You’re correct. Mathematically the cowboys could still win the East. Vikings have already won the north.

Loved the Cowboys since Eddie LeBraron.

Loved the Meredith and Staubach years.

Dak is just not the right man. He throws interceptions on a regular basis.

If Dak will not throw it away.

The Cowboys could actually win the Super Bowel!

Back