Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Football General Talk

KState does it again in Norman!

Kleiman lit a fire under Adrian Martinez perhaps, and OC Colin Klein called for a sped up more aggressive style of play.

kansasson taught me a good one tonight……”The Hateful 8“ sending love to OU and Texas today.

Kleiman lit a fire under Adrian Martinez perhaps, and OC Colin Klein called for a sped up more aggressive style of play.

kansasson taught me a good one tonight……”The Hateful 8“ sending love to OU and Texas today.
Good win. Cost me some money. So that sucks. But now that I lost money I hope usc loses too

Edit: unless usc covers 5.5. Haha

Anytime someone beats Oklahoma is a good day. Couldn't be gone from the Big 12 quick enough.

Chiefs Chris Jones cost the game with his personal foul call (verbal) after the defense stopped the fourth down play. And somehow with just seconds left you can’t count Mahomes out, especially with three time outs remains. In the end, couldn’t do it.

Please get your ankle well Harrison Butker.

Gives me a sinking feeling in the pit of my overly large stomach.

Being a lifelong Vikings fan, I was certain they were going to lose late in the game today, so I started getting ducks in a row for an upcoming hunting trip. Then I come in the house for a second and they have the ball, and they score a go ahead touchdown.

So, true to form, the Lions are the Lions and the Vikings are trying to kindle hope into their fans. So that late in the season they can break their fans' hearts yet again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back