Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Football General Talk

Captain Kirk flamed out…. Vikings offense had a couple of drops and missed reads, it should have been a closer game! Vikings defense surprisingly played well against that potent offense.

Eagles played decent, defense could have added a couple picks! Offense/especially the run game was good!

Other game was well a blowout, Goliath stomped the titans into the ground!

Benching the starters in the 4th quarter lost me 2 fantasy games!

Matt

It was nice watching Diggs go off, but it wasn’t very nice watching them bench their starters at the end of the third quarter. Diggs getting benched lost me 2 leagues including this one.
Matt

Captain Kirk flamed out…. Vikings offense had a couple of drops and missed reads, it should have been a closer game! Vikings defense surprisingly played well against that potent offense.
The Vikings didn't show up. So many missed opportunities to stay in that game... Kirk doesn't do well when things go sideways. Wish they had Josh Allen. Also their defense had no answer to Hurts. I'm hoping the Eagles are really good, because if not the Vikings could be in a lot of trouble (again)

It was nice watching Diggs go off, but it wasn’t very nice watching them bench their starters at the end of the third quarter. Diggs getting benched lost me 2 leagues including this one.
Matt
The points he gained kicked my arse out of an otherwise 3 HT league wins.

He and his bro are epic ball players. Diggs O and D.

Haven't followed Bengals other than scores. Burrow flopping or is it non supporting cast?
He’s getting killed. He was sacked a ton last year and they supposedly got him some help on the O line. So far, it’s been worse than last year. The joke is that he may retire early like Luck because he’s taking a beating.

Reactions: Hem
It was your Mitch Trubisky quarterback play that lost you in this league.
Matt
Trubisky is about to claim a bit of fame ever since he's dropped public perception's bar.

It's Thursday night Football and as I type, trubisky slings a beautiful one that held a single handed epic catch! So long as he throws to Johnson in the end zone, I'll be a happy camper.

We'll, so much for Johnson... Now, Cooper needs to make some magic! One TD...

Neither team I dig so this is a game that FFL does not create a conflict of interest. Haha! I care not for who wins. Simple Trubisky THROWS TDs to Johnson and Cooper keeps catching balls for TDs.

Edit: Jabber, Jabber, Jabber... You pull some wild chit in FFL. I need every point possible playing against you in two of the three HT league games this week! Haha!
@jabber you're going to lose both.
You're best to listen to this as I load points.

However, consolation prize: Since I'm predicting, your hunt season's going to kick ass.

2nd edit: 2348hrs (East): Trubisky floundered a bit though his game was much better. Pickett is chumping at the bit however, I don't believe Tomlinson is ready to flip the switch and, if anything, tonight improved his QB status.

Last edited:
Well, I've said it before. Quite possibly I have disliked Miami, Dallas, and Pittsburgh since I was about 12.
Therefore, last nights ho-hum game gave me incredible glee.😉😁

We'll, so much for Johnson... Now, Cooper needs to make some magic! One TD...

Neither team I dig so this is a game that FFL does not create a conflict of interest. Haha! I care not for who wins. Simple Trubisky THROWS TDs to Johnson and Cooper keeps catching balls for TDs.

Edit: Jabber, Jabber, Jabber... You pull some wild chit in FFL. I need every point possible playing against you in two of the three HT league games this week! Haha!
@jabber you're going to lose both.
You're best to listen to this as I load points.

However, consolation prize: Since I'm predicting, your hunt season's going to kick ass.

2nd edit: 2348hrs (East): Trubisky floundered a bit though his game was much better. Pickett is chumping at the bit however, I don't believe Tomlinson is ready to flip the switch and, if anything, tonight improved his QB status.
LOL

I was really wanting you to accept my trade offer, it would have benefited both of us, me more though.;)

Thought it was interesting I got you twice this week. I will settle for a push, but I really think you are going down all the way.

I hope you are correct on the consolation. Thank you.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back