Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Football General Talk

This is hilarious!

Freekin' awesome! Belichick is flat out awesome for interviews. Haha!

He's like - shut the f up press... I have better things to do than answer your lousy questions... what a waste of my breath... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
This is hilarious!

Freekin' awesome! Belichick is flat out awesome for interviews. Haha!

He's like - shut the f up press... I have better things to do than answer your lousy questions... what a waste of my breath... :ROFLMAO:

Further evidence that man is a robot!

"There’s no excuse for that," Elliott told reporters after the game, via The Athletic's Jon Machota. "That’s ridiculous the way they called that game. … We were able to overcome the Patriots and the zebras."

"The Patriots may have had a bone to pick with the officials, as well: Cowboys cornerback Anthony Brown appeared to grab Nelson Agholor's facemask on a third-and-3 pass attempt in overtime. No penalty was called, forcing New England to punt and setting up Dak Prescott's eventual game-winning touchdown pass to CeeDee Lamb.

Patriots quarterback Mac Jones didn't take the bait when asked about that play, however.

"It's football, it's bang-bang, but when it's one-on-one, things happen, and it's not my job to throw the flag," Jones said."

"It's football, it's bang-bang, but when it's one-on-one, things happen, and it's not my job to throw the flag," Jones said."

He'll change his mind about that if he ever reaches the Brady/Rodgers eyeroll/body language anointment level...

My 9ers have got to be the most lost looking team in the NFL this year or maybe ever.

What a sheer disappointment to see.

My 9ers have got to be the most lost looking team in the NFL this year or maybe ever.

What a sheer disappointment to see.
They have been just unlucky with injuries and qb’s…. I think they still have a decent defense. Offense is just poor with all the injuries. Plus it’s the toughest division in football. But how bout them Raiders! It’s nice to see them winning again, Frickn dumb azz reporters bringing up shit 10+ years ago that got Gruden fired was Frickn stupid!
Matt

They have been just unlucky with injuries and qb’s…. I think they still have a decent defense. Offense is just poor with all the injuries. Plus it’s the toughest division in football. But how bout them Raiders! It’s nice to see them winning again, Frickn dumb azz reporters bringing up shit 10+ years ago that got Gruden fired was Frickn stupid!
Matt
If a guy could be a fly on the wall in any professional sports front office. Wow, I mean wow what a guy or gal would see or hear.

I think big Al was trying to figure out how to get the Chucky doll out of his 100 million dollar contract...... maybe, maybe not.

The 9ers suck on a lot of levels, no discipline, I'm a Jimmy fan and he's just not our guy, yet
Trey could be something but he's got a long way to go. We can't find a RB that isn't made of glass, something is missing I feel from the front office too, the vibe is not there. I'm still pulling for them as I have for 33 years.

If a guy could be a fly on the wall in any professional sports front office. Wow, I mean wow what a guy or gal would see or hear.

I think big Al was trying to figure out how to get the Chucky doll out of his 100 million dollar contract...... maybe, maybe not.

The 9ers suck on a lot of levels, no discipline, I'm a Jimmy fan and he's just not our guy, yet
Trey could be something but he's got a long way to go. We can't find a RB that isn't made of glass, something is missing I feel from the front office too, the vibe is not there. I'm still pulling for them as I have for 33 years.
I think most of this comes down to obviously injuries but also not hitting on draft picks. Some of these guys might turn out to be good but none of them are currently upgrades when compared to the guys they were intended to replace.
  • Round 1: No. 3, QB Trey Lance.
  • Round 2: No. 48, G Aaron Banks.
  • Round 3: No. 88, RB Trey Sermon; No. 102, CB Ambry Thomas.
  • Round 5: No. 155, G Jaylon Moore, No. 172, CB Deommodore Lenoir, No. 180, S Talanoa Hufanga.
  • Round 6: No. 194, RB Elijah Mitchell.

• Round 1, Pick 14 | DL Javon Kinlaw.
  • Round 1, Pick 25 | WR Brandon Aiyuk. ...
  • Round 5, Pick 153 | OL Colton McKivitz.
  • Round 6, Pick 190 | TE Charlie Woerner. ...
  • Round 7, Pick 217 | WR Jauan Jennings.
With the exception of kinlaw (who is no DeForest Buckner in play or health) and Elijah Mitchell (who is no Raheem Mosert)
I ask this. What 2020/2021 picks are contributing to the team?

I think most of this comes down to obviously injuries but also not hitting on draft picks. Some of these guys might turn out to be good but none of them are currently upgrades when compared to the guys they were intended to replace.
  • Round 1: No. 3, QB Trey Lance.
  • Round 2: No. 48, G Aaron Banks.
  • Round 3: No. 88, RB Trey Sermon; No. 102, CB Ambry Thomas.
  • Round 5: No. 155, G Jaylon Moore, No. 172, CB Deommodore Lenoir, No. 180, S Talanoa Hufanga.
  • Round 6: No. 194, RB Elijah Mitchell.

• Round 1, Pick 14 | DL Javon Kinlaw.
  • Round 1, Pick 25 | WR Brandon Aiyuk. ...
  • Round 5, Pick 153 | OL Colton McKivitz.
  • Round 6, Pick 190 | TE Charlie Woerner. ...
  • Round 7, Pick 217 | WR Jauan Jennings.
With the exception of kinlaw (who is no DeForest Buckner in play or health) and Elijah Mitchell (who is no Raheem Mosert)
I ask this. What 2020/2021 picks are contributing to the team?
The short answer is...... none.

I'll take Where's the thought process for 1000 Alex?

The short answer is...... none.

I'll take Where's the thought process for 1000 Aaron?
FIFY! ;)

I think the thought process is draft guys to replace the positions that bring the biggest salaries. But those positions are the hardest to draft for thats why they bring the biggest salaries.
I'm a big fan of drafting the best player available in every position regardless of need. Because you will always have a hole somewhere. You might as well have a bunch of stars around that blackhole.

"Never say never, but never. 💀💀💀"

Been a Steelers fan my whole life and have been spoiled with having both Cowher and Tomlin. A good percentage of the fan base doesn't deserve to have Tomlin as the head coach. Sure, has he probably came up short with really good rosters they have built over the past 10 years and underperformed in the playoffs? Yes. But I also think #7 is more to blame for that than anyone. Other than Bill and Tom up in New England, there hasn't been a more consistent head coach and team in the AFC from when Tomlin started. Nothing wrong with that.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back