Football General Talk

Surprised the packers aren’t higher for as much hate as they get here. Will the patriots be less hated now that Brady and Belichick are gone?

Surprised the packers aren’t higher for as much hate as they get here. Will the patriots be less hated now that Brady and Belichick are gone?
Probably since they hold most of the records.😁
Good reason for me to root against the Kansas City Swifties.

That is almost a perfect correlation with the rank of each team in the season's standings. The one notable exception is that Cowboys, who continue to swing above their weight in the most hated department.
Cowboys again. Fing funny. mtmuley

I do not think the NFL could possibly afford to pay her. ;)
I was listening to Sirius today and the dj said they somehow calculated the dollars TS has brought to the NFL since she and Kelce went public. It was north of $300 million.

I was listening to Sirius today and the dj said they somehow calculated the dollars TS has brought to the NFL since she and Kelce went public. It was north of $300 million.
In 20 yrs, the NFL will have saved enough to hire her for half time of whatever L,X,V,I it will be then. It will cost them a cool $10^9, at least. So, she will get it all back.

Reactions: JEL
The latest conspiracy theory has her political leanings effecting the election.
Found this quite humorous.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back