MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Football General Talk

Didn't seem like Prescott and Lamb were in a happy place.
no, but all of Wisconsin, South Florida, and Michigan is in a blissful state of euonia. I would not have picked those winners.

Most of the games were pretty disappointing, I thought. Only Rams/Lions was close.

It is really hard to pick winners in the next round.

I'll pick San Fran, Houston, Detroit, and KC, but I wouldn't bet on any of them.

That's why they play the games. The book makers don't always get it right. They all got there for a reason.
Timing has a lot to do with it, eagles peaked early, they've been on the decline for the last couple months. Only team I'd say has been consistently tough, and is still on their game is Baltimore, but again who knows, it's the playoffs.

I am no fan of Jerry, but they have a fairly solid roster - it would be interesting to see what they could do with a better HC. I view Dak as 10-15 QB, not top ten, but having watched Cousins under a new coach, it can make a real difference on the field.

I am no fan of Jerry, but they have a fairly solid roster - it would be interesting to see what they could do with a better HC. I view Dak as 10-15 QB, not top ten, but having watched Cousins under a new coach, it can make a real difference on the field.

At one time he hired a really good coach. Then he fired him for reasons only he knows.

So, a lot of this is on Jerra. Not that I mind.

I am no fan of Jerry, but they have a fairly solid roster
It's not about player talent. It's about culture and mentality.
Instead of looking for tough people who would run through a brick wall for their team. The Cowboys look for talented players who want to be superstars. They then bring them in and spoil the shit out of them in their 91acre practice facility/ fancy stadium ect. They hype them up until the ego takes over and wonder why the players fold like a cheep tent under a grizzly.

Back