Football General Talk

I think the Vikes should trade down for the last draft positions available. The draft is a crap shoot and monkeys could pick as well as any NFL team.
Saying picking the right player is 50/50 is not the same as saying there is no difference between a top ten and bottom ten pick. You have the same hit or miss challenge amongst a lesser average talent base. Especially at QB and DE positions.

Saying picking the right player is 50/50 is not the same as saying there is no difference between a top ten and bottom ten pick. You have the same hit or miss challenge amongst a lesser average talent base. Especially at QB and DE positions.
I'm not so sure I agree. But clearly, someone dead last in the draft is doing pretty well at QB just now. Plenty of "great" college QBs washed out. I think if teams invested as much in low draft picks as they do the first rounders, they might find a lot more Purdys and Bradys that have been overlooked. And I would say that more lower picks might very well out perform a few high pics. In other words, quantity before quality may pay off in the end because of the greater chances of finding good players. In any event, the Vikes seem destined for the middle of the rounds as they often are.

Too many trigger words!
I'll agree there is a long way to go before Brock can be in that conversation.
As a seahawks fan today you of all people should understand that the refs aren't protecting Brock and Geno the way they protect superstar QBs. I have seen Brock take 4 helmet to helmet hits this year and don't remember one of them being called.
I think if you were to watch a lot of Brocks games you would likely have more respect for him standing behind a bad o line and releasing the ball while taking too many hits.
As for Thursday night Geno says he is going to play and the seahawks and 9ers games are always wild and crazy. I would think it will be anyone's game.

Great points. I may be imagining things, but over the past 2 or 3 weeks that I've been able to watch at least part of a Hawks game, Geno's body language hasn't been great. When BAL was blowing them out in the first half, he looked like he'd given up. Not sure if he's been 100% in the last few weeks, and this injury may not help his confidence.

Regardless, let's hope Geno bounces back to make the Thanksgiving game a good one. (Not going to lie: I'm banking on "Shady Pete" and the gang to have some creative play calls, and not run 4 or 5 WR screens.)

10 points after the two minute warning. Even if I weren’t in rooting mode, I’d say I’m enjoying the quality football

Reactions: Hem
Kelce Bowl II in the rain….. and the Chiefs failed to score in the second half.

Chiefs lead the league in dropped passes, a dubious distinction.

PS: roughing the passer? Even a homer like me wants to have them play ball. Maybe helmet to helmet? Perplexed.

Best part of this MNF KC v Philly game? No Swifty bleacher box seat pics...

That said, the whole "sexiest man", Kelsey portion was not promoted for NFL traditional viewer enjoyment... NFL network soaking up every ounce of the girly bop Swift flakes.

Pandora's box may be a while before she closes.

Kelce Bowl II in the rain….. and the Chiefs failed to score in the second half.

Chiefs lead the league in dropped passes, a dubious distinction.

PS: roughing the passer? Even a homer like me wants to have them play ball. Maybe helmet to helmet? Perplexed.
Chiefs really should of picked up a receiver before the trade deadline. Besides Kelce Mahomes has nowhere to go.

Great points. I may be imagining things, but over the past 2 or 3 weeks that I've been able to watch at least part of a Hawks game, Geno's body language hasn't been great. When BAL was blowing them out in the first half, he looked like he'd given up. Not sure if he's been 100% in the last few weeks, and this injury may not help his confidence.

Regardless, let's hope Geno bounces back to make the Thanksgiving game a good one. (Not going to lie: I'm banking on "Shady Pete" and the gang to have some creative play calls, and not run 4 or 5 WR screens.)
So the screen game has been gashing the 49ers for the last 5 game. I would expect more of the same from the toots especially since we just lost our all pro safety. We are about to start a rookie safety the runs a 4.65s 40 if they block the db's you guys just might score on those screens. (You guys have seen a drop off in play since loosing Adam's I know)
Do seahawks fans refer to themselves as toots fans 😉

So the screen game has been gashing the 49ers for the last 5 game. I would expect more of the same from the toots especially since we just lost our all pro safety. We are about to start a rookie safety the runs a 4.65s 40 if they block the db's you guys just might score on those screens. (You guys have seen a drop off in play since loosing Adam's I know)
Do seahawks fans refer to themselves as toots fans 😉

Dumber Meme - Copy.jpg

I don't think SEA will stop CMC but still hope it'll be a good game.

I prefer "Squawks" to Toots!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back