Yeti GOBOX Collection

Football General Talk

What did you think of that last drive? Looks pretty darn good to me. They only got a few points, but he was moving them fast, giving the defense little time. Some good throws, some good decisions. Let's just say he looks a lot better today than Brady, or Rodgers, or Murray, or Burrows, or Pearson, or a host of others looked yesterday.
Wilson is getting more comfortable.
Brady won his game.

What did you think of that last drive? Looks pretty darn good to me. They only got a few points, but he was moving them fast, giving the defense little time. Some good throws, some good decisions. Let's just say he looks a lot better today than Brady, or Rodgers, or Murray, or Burrows, or Pearson, or a host of others looked yesterday.
i don’t know what you been smoking but anybody that has played that game for any amount sure as haetees better not be betting on the broncos this year.
They looked worse than a preseason first quarter game. Sure wasn’t a smart decision for a new head coach, new OC, DC and new QB to a system to not play any preseason snaps..
How about trying a 63 yd field goal with 2 timeouts remaining? How about the amount of penalties -which included multiple delay of game - absolutely no excuse for that. Broncos didn’t deserve to win.
It’s going to get really ugly when they play some talent.

Last edited:
Good thing it isn’t a one week season. Pretty early to be making bold predictions.

Crazy that a coach trusts a kicker more to make a 64 yard FG, than his star QB to pick up a first down.
yes but he is a damn good kicker and had the distance, just barely missed. Not saying I like the call but if he had made it right down the middle, this probably isn't a storyline.

yes but he is a damn good kicker and had the distance, just barely missed. Not saying I like the call but if he had made it right down the middle, this probably isn't a storyline.
I don’t know, man. It would have been the second longest FG in NFL history. The odds have to be better that Wilson picks up the first down. The clock management was terrible too. Receivers not running out of bounds and left with all 3 time outs.

I don’t know, man. It would have been the second longest FG in NFL history. The odds have to be better that Wilson picks up the first down. The clock management was terrible too. Receivers not running out of bounds and left with all 3 time outs.
I'm agreeing with you, as a couch coach, I'm running the time out exactly like they did but instead of just calling the timeout, I'm rushing the line and trying to draw them offsides before calling that timeout. I'm then going out and using the offense to try and pick up that 5 yards.

I was just pointing out that it was damn close to going through and almost made the coach look good for doing that.

in hacketts defense, let's think about how well his offense was that night at keeping the ball in their hands and getting it across a line less than five yards away. i don't think it was russell he didn't trust.

and thus far that night good ol mcmanus had given him no reason to doubt.

Back