FOOD

(damn, jim knows my weakness) err...I mean fugg off Jim
biggrin.gif

So... Does LBG jsut take the Cocoa powder and Suck on it ? thats kind on like my MATH HELP question in the Fireside... Seldom ever finally got so fed up he told me to put dehydrated milk in my mouth and suck River water
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

12:45 ? DAM, Now I need to see when Myt schedule is
eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> OK I like that MRE Cocoa powder also, water is optional <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hee hee my daughter does too, shared some with the dog as well

Nestle_Nessa_98.sized.jpg

I think I've looked like that a time or 2..lol

I just crack open the packet of cocoa and pour it in my mouth. I might take a sip of water with it. I sometimes do the same with coffee. I dont suck, I'm not from ID (or any other western state
biggrin.gif
)

I took 20lbs of fresh Peaches and 5 dozen ears of Corn on the Cob. I left them with the owner's wife at the flight service, she loved me for them, and the pilots all got fresh peach pie, and their 5 year old ate his first fresh peach, and first Corn on the Cob.
smile.gif

I ate Power Bars and Tenderloins....
frown.gif

Monday and Tuesday are bad, but after that is ok.... in the evening. I think I want to get the hell out of town this coming weekend, up to the Mtns.

When you leaving, after all?

Mojave... Nessa looks COOL !!!!Nessa must be another word for Nes-quick .. eh
wink.gif

Gunner.. nOT leaving till Sept 4th. BTW, this weekend We're going camping, I was in the Hills today and looked at places to park my 27Ft'er
wink.gif
YAH, Thats camping alright
wink.gif

Wed is no good. I have the Missionaries coming over for Dinner and then Gonig to play poker with some State guys..... typing that makes me think I'm getting saved then going to sin, Ahhh my life story
wink.gif

Thursday I'll be packing and Friday I'm leavin.... I know, Schedule sucks.. actually Thursday come over. I can BBQ up something if ya want. Or Whatever ?!?! I'll make a free hour !!! You up for that on Thursday ?

PS, If ya want, come up camping with us.. You jsut can't sleep in our "TENT"
wink.gif

Aren't you A vegiterian or something ? You and Ithica are right
wink.gif

Bring a desert. I'll call you tomorrow on the Details.... I'll need to tell the Wife. She's out tonight but will be back later... Better I give here the heads up
tongue.gif

MY dam AK list still piss's me off.. I don't think We're packing too much.. BUT lordy lord, all those oz. add up.

Yeah... I am a vegitarian or something... I just happen to like to kill chit. A bit of a paradox in life, but oh welll..

How about if I bring the Main Dish? I'll bring Wild Salmon, caught in wild, free-flowing rivers.
drool.gif
If you got foil, and some spices, we can cook it on the BBQ, and you will soon be dreaming of Alaska....

Wifes trying to Squash the Idea... I'll tell her it will be a Quick dinner. then I'll boot yer ASS out
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Something about packing time, And getting things ready for Friday... Ect.. Heck, Woman worry to much 'bout stuff !!

Salmon sounds good. I happen to have Foil somewere around here too I think
tongue.gif

You guys gotta try this recipe for salmon...it is the best recipe I have for a marinade and the salmon taste wonderful.

Prep Time: approx. 5 Minutes. Cook Time: approx. 14 Minutes. Ready in: approx. 2 Hours 19 Minutes. Makes 4 servings.

1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
salt to taste
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil

Directions
1 Sprinkle fillets to taste with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
2 In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and oil. Place fish in a sealable plastic bag; pour soy sauce mixture over fish. Marinate at least 2 hours.
3 Preheat charcoal barbecue or gas grill.
4 Remove fillets from marinade. Grill salmon over medium heat for about 7 minutes on each side.

Hell, bring the wife and kids out here.... We can cook, you can eat and look at Bou on the wall, and then leave, and I'll do the dishes after you leave. Not a big deal. Tell her how much time it will save, her not having to cook, she can get all the packing done, and you can just dink around with your 400#s of food you are taking to AK.

biggrin.gif
wink.gif

It';s NOT 400#'s ... It's 40# and not it's a bit less.. If I go Hungry up there . I'm bringing my Anarexic self back and Kicking some A$$ here
elkgrin.gif

Gunner... that sounds good too. We'll run out, Eat your Food andLeave real quick
smile.gif
Say.. We show up at 6PM and we'll leave at 7PM. that will give you enough time to look at my list and tell me what A packing Genius I am
tongue.gif
And to Stroke your 'Bou for luck
shhh.gif

You really think you can make it out to the Trailer park by 6pm? You can't get out of Boise by then, most days.... Remember the time you were bringing me the boat...
rolleyes.gif
And the time you were bringing me the drybags...
rolleyes.gif
And the time you were.....
rolleyes.gif

Yeah, an hour is fine, I can probably hack your list in less time than that.... And you can look thru my garage, and see if there is more shi!t you need to haul up...
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>And to Stroke your 'Bou for luck<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, you really are bad at spelling. You spelled "boys" wrong again.

Is that A challenge ?!?!?! I'll see ya at 6PM (SHARP...ish
wink.gif
) Unles that doesn';t work for you.... I've been cutting out the Office Every day around 4:45 to beat the Onramp Construction CRAP !!!! Some days it doesn't matter.. LIEk the other day when I wsa Hauling the trailer (wood trailer) and it didn't have running lights and the Cop thought He needed to give me a ticket
frown.gif
.. THEN there was an Accident 5 mins up the road at 5:10 and then I didn't get home till 6 and the Boys had Swimming lessons and .. Well, It was one of those days
wink.gif

Thrsday it is.. WHAT do I bring ~?~

Was that the same trailer that you were pulling with the live Wool, and the cop thought you should have running lights on it in MAY?
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif
shhh.gif

Ovis,
That is funny, but even funnier is that you would drive 50 miles to watch....
wink.gif

Oscar isn't the only one going to AK in need of luck...anyway we can give him sloppy seconds?

HAHA !!! YAH, Although When I was pulling our Bear bait it was DARK and I should have had lights... But she was a Chick and liked me
tongue.gif

ANyways, this was MID day and there was no need for lights.. But, I wasn't wearing my Seat belt, MYU stickers aren't on my truck (2 years old, He pointed that out) and I pulled over in a Construction backing traffic further up... So he wasn't all Prick
wink.gif

Ovis, See you on thursday too ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back