Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Fogged up Glasses

So far so good. Just had a beer and some wontons to celebrate.

I’m a big baby so I opted for the happy meds.

Pretty incredible what modern science is capable of. I’ve worn glasses/contacts since I was 6. A laser cut a flap of skin off my eyeball, they folded it over , and another burned my vision to correct. I could smell it. Nutty stuff, painless, and took 5 minutes.

Hopefully no complications and I will still spot critters when I need to.

Hunting Husband had this done 10 years ago in Great Falls. Went perfectly, not a single problem, no touch ups required. It paid for itself years ago and he still says it was the best money he ever spent, especially when it comes to hunting. Hope things all go as smoothly for you as they did for him.

I had Lasik done on April 15th this year. I wanted my long distance vision to be good. Talked to DR and he said I can do that. To this day I can not see things at long distance. I did go back in for a check up and he said things look good.... and it will take time. Said every year for the next year or two and maybe 3 that my long distance will get better. I can read up close real good. He said that would happen and eventually I would need readers but would be able to see long distance just fine. I'm still waiting for that to happen......hunting this fall was hard to say the least

Last post unless some complication arises.

I went into the procedure last week with a diopter of -7, which on the Snellen Chart is about 20/1000, meaning the clarity of my vision at 20 feet was roughly what a normal person would see at 1000 feet.

Went in for the one week follow up today and read the 20/10 line without much trouble. Modern science is pretty incredible.

Last edited:
Back