F'n Time Change......

Gunner46

It had just got to the point to where I could get off work, drive over to the lake on the way home, and actually have some daylight to see WTF was going on. My 1st chance to fish in months and I was actually doing OK on the Rainbows....Now, Time Change...Start over in another 3-4 weeks when I can see the line again. SUCKS ! :mad:

I like more light in the evening, because it lets me get out after work. 🤷‍♂️
Though to be honest I would just prefer we pick one or the other and stick with it.
Apparently in CO the interest group lobbying the loudest for the status quo is the ski industry, specifically ski country USA.

this is why i think it needs to come to an end:

matt walker discusses this a lot, though is only briefly quoted in this article, being a leading expert on sleep in the field of neuroscience i think more people need to listen to what he has to say

While my butt is dragging today from the time change, I love the fact I have an extra hour of daylight in the evening after work. In fact, I'll be headed out the door from work today and go straight to the lake.

Yeah, I work Graveyard. I'm not going to change it either. Only see my Supervisor, or the Big Guy, about once every 2-3 months. They're just glad they don't have to worry about me showing up (on time) and not having to cover the shift themselves.

Looks like it's starting to get around to where Civil Twilight time is going to allow me to attempt a second round of freezing (lower 30's) and not catching any trout...but at least I'll be able to see the line. Solunar tables suggest this Sun-Tues. Gonna hit all three. Might actually get a couple, maybe......

Back