Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Flip Flop Hunting......

Moosie

Grand poopa
We're starting a New Contest. I want to see a Picture of you hunting, fishing , Camping, gutting, posing, screwing .. HEll whatever with Flip flops on.

Save the Pictures and around Christmas time We're going to post in the Picture section a Contest with you in Flip flops. The Prize will be a Set of HUNT TALK.com drinking glass's. Probably beer glasses . Because we promote having a Good time while hump.... Errrr Hunting ;)

I want to see Dozens of Pictures in the Contest. Think about it, Glassing a canyon wearing flip flops and a straw hat.

If anyone can Come up with something it's going to be this gang !!!!! Git er done guys !!!!

Disclaimer, All prior pictures before today counting Sheep hunting pictures in flip flops are excluded. Prizes will not be redemable as cash value and Hutntalk.com is not responsible for Animals or people dieing while partaking in this contest. Contest rules can be changed at any time and we will not be responsible for people laughing milk out their noses or ROTFLMO while reading disclaimers. If at any time we decide to cancle this contest or add to it we may. Anyone complaining about any rules can and will get their ass kicked by TEAM HUNTTALK.com !!!!

mtmiller said:
I am down to one flip flop, the other one is up your ass.:eek:
Would it be a flip or a flop?
I bet you wore them in your Lope blind didnt you?

So I'm guessing everyone is hunting in Flip Flops now ?

I know in Montana they call Flip Flops "thongs". But that is no surprise that MtMiller hunts in a Thong ;)

They'll get put in the pack ASAP for this deal. I'm in, in a big way.

I hear we have someone in the Running for this Picture contest.....

HUMMMM wonder if Pictures will hit the net now ? or later :)

Is everyone remembering to take the Thongs hunting ?

I have a pic of me fishing that might be in the running. you can barely see the flip flops but you get the idea.

champ204sagbass.jpg

Here are the few I've seen so far....

Don't be out done by these amatures ;)

P1020749aLarge.jpg

49.jpg

P1070214.jpg

Anyone else hunt in thongs ?

roflmao!
you friggin clowns are too much!

Moosie said:
Disclaimer, All prior pictures before today counting Sheep hunting pictures in flip flops are excluded. Prizes will not be redemable as cash value and Hutntalk.com is not responsible for Animals or people dieing while partaking in this contest. Contest rules can be changed at any time and we will not be responsible for people laughing milk out their noses or ROTFLMO while reading disclaimers. If at any time we decide to cancle this contest or add to it we may. Anyone complaining about any rules can and will get their ass kicked by TEAM HUNTTALK.com !!!!

I LOVE IT!! they guy starts a contest without knowing it, and now can't use his own picture. sux....well time to go out and get another one.

Moosie said:
Sp you can't think of a better Idea... We understand ;)
I can think of a better idea, how about you in your wives thong? I dare you:D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back