Flip Flop Hunting......

how about you in your wives thong?

Did someone spill my Kodiak Island November hunt Idea ? I'm kicking someones Arsh !!!! ;) I'm not sure I'm gonig there Scyhmalts, but we have projects in the works, how about you ?

I'm calling Teva for sponsorships..........

DID you know Platform Flip flops are $52 ?!?!? thats 1/2 the price of boots... they must work well in the outdoors...

I have worst than that. My wife likes my ass, so every hunt i take a picture of myself with nothing but my boots for her. I guess that isnt worst than a thong because it, well the thong just aint right

Dude....... Uhhhhhh....... Well....... Uhhhhhh WOW, I never thought I'd say this but :

"TO MUCH INFO !!!!!!!!"

Moosie said:
Dude....... Uhhhhhh....... Well....... Uhhhhhh WOW, I never thought I'd say this but :

"TO MUCH INFO !!!!!!!!"
If lovin' MtMiller makes my gay, call me gay !!!

And your worried about me?

i was wondering the same thing. if you don't have anyone to spot ya on the pic, she might not get just boots and butt.....you could be givin her the ol fruit bastket......but who doesn't like fruit?

Tom said:
That's a good idea Schmalts, I bet she likes it when you go hunting, she gets a new picture. Who takes it for you though?
If you guys dont own a camera with a self timer, you really need to get with the new millinium, or even the 90's

well how fast of a timer are we talking? i mean what happens if you tripped trying to get over there in time and bruised the whole reason for the picture?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back