Flatlander

bignest

Long time lurker first time poster. I work in finance in Ne Ohio.
I spend most of my time hunting PA public lands. Started hunting western states 5 years ago cutting my teeth in Colorado and Montana. Learning a lot and having fun. Happy to help and contribute where I can, although I’m more useful in the eastern states. I do have some perspective for whitetail tree stand hunters preparing for trips out west. Anyone looking for public land tips in the Allegheny’s feel free to pm me. I’d be happy to show you around…especially new hunters.

I prefer backpack style hunts. Love archery and rifle. Have a great squirrel dog. They say squirrel dogs are a bit “nuts”. Thought I was an above average fisherman until I started bass fishing.

Looking forward to the conversations.

Attachments

• F9638261-7BAD-4DCB-A63C-23ECD44622CC.jpeg
    F9638261-7BAD-4DCB-A63C-23ECD44622CC.jpeg
    374.2 KB · Views: 17
Long time lurker first time poster. I work in finance in Ne Ohio.
I spend most of my time hunting PA public lands. Started hunting western states 5 years ago cutting my teeth in Colorado and Montana. Learning a lot and having fun. Happy to help and contribute where I can, although I’m more useful in the eastern states. I do have some perspective for whitetail tree stand hunters preparing for trips out west. Anyone looking for public land tips in the Allegheny’s feel free to pm me. I’d be happy to show you around…especially new hunters.

I prefer backpack style hunts. Love archery and rifle. Have a great squirrel dog. They say squirrel dogs are a bit “nuts”. Thought I was an above average fisherman until I started bass fishing.

Looking forward to the conversations.
Welcome Flatlander!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back