Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Flatland Whitetails

kenton

For all the flatland deer hunters that can't get out west this year (me included), I thought I'd show my "wish list" (never liked the term hitlist) for this year...so far. These pics are all from one property where there are seven mature bucks I have seen this year. My other properties haven't turned up the big ones yet but they will and those should be the real giants.

Attachments

• 0589.jpg
    0589.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 257
  • 0722.jpg
    0722.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 0842.jpg
    0842.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 255
  • CDY_0101.jpg
    CDY_0101.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 257
  • CDY_0225.jpg
    CDY_0225.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 259
  • WGI_0533.jpg
    WGI_0533.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 259
Thanks for the pics ! I like that weird one that looks like a Roe deer. Rarely see anything like those on the public lands in MN where I hunt.

Nice ones. That last one's days are numbered unless you have no hunting pressure around you, but then this is the East where most states sell more hunting licenses than some Western states have residents.

Very nice. I haven't pulled any cards yet. . .but I sure am itching to! Ive had them out a couple of weeks. . trying to hold out for a couple more weeks. . .

Very nice! I really need to spring for a camera or two. I did see my first buck on our place this year while spraying foodplots. Hope he's in the same spot in about 2 mos for the youth season. Even though he wasn't anything special, my 8yo would gladly hang his tag on him. :D

Great pictures !!!!
My daughter lives up there ..she is always tryin to get me to hunt up there . Its tough to leave deer at home to drive 3 1/2 hrs. to hunt deer .. looks like its going to be a good year for horns out here .
Thanks for getting me all wound up ...elk season is coming fast !!!!!

MT.PERCHMAN

BOY I FEEL DUMB ...I MISS READ THE POST ...
I THOUGHT IT READ FLATHEAD ....LOL
Well nice deer anyway ...getting to old for this small screen ...ha ha

Nice deer! Thanks for sharing.
I have a small tract of land in SW Ohio that I am going to put a cam on this weekend. Been too busy, but I have dedicated this Saturday to it.
Its hard for me to get too awful excited about deer hunting yet when I am planning and packing for my western trip.

When we return however, we typically find ourselves right in the heart of rut and that is what I look forward to.
Good Luck this year.... shoot a biggen!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back