Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Fivers 2011 MT Bull

Great bull! Congrats.
Looks like some fun country to hunt elk in...

don't you love it when the first thing you say after you come down from the kill is crap!, it's this far to the truck!! Live off the adrenaline!

Thanks for the great comments. And yes DK I do owe Critter a ton and would be more than happy to pack anything out for him. He is just too damn picky, I can't tell you how many hunts I have been with him he didn't shoot...including last years 10 days in Colorado. One of these days I won't be in Houston or New York when he calls to tell me he has one down. :D

Dude,you don't owe me crap..........love to be a part man! I'm sure one day i will find the right bull and you will get your chance to help me haul it out of some hell hole:):) the nice thing about not shooting unless 330+, is that there is far less packing involved;)

Here's how much i have it figured out.................i still have every tag i bought this year in my pocket

the nice thing about not shooting unless 330+, is that there is far less packing involved

Well, we've figured out why you haven't punched any tags...

If you set your standards this high on a consistent basis- you've got it figured out.

Back