Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Five Characteristics of a Fallen Hero

Sawtooth

In honor of our fallen heroes this Memorial Day I thought it would be interesting to have those Hunt Talkers who have lost a friend, family member or brother in arms to write the first five words that come to mind when you think of said individual. Post their name, rank and branch in which they served, as well as the five characteristics.

Staff Sgt. Walter "Trae" Cohee.

I did not know him personally but I know he was the first Marylander to make the ultimate sacrifice while serving in Afghanistan. He grew up in the same county as me and thirteen years later I remember his sacrifice. He was twenty six years old.

Honoring

Petty Officer Ryan "big country" Heier US Navy

-from Idaho and he looked like a 6'3" potato....lol
characteristics: high spirit, positive, steady and while not overly ambitious somehow he made that into a strength, he just made people around him better.

Taken way to soon, Happy Memorial Day we miss ya Big C!!!

Chris

CPL Jaron Holiday 1/40 CAV US ARMY

One of my sons best friends, Rest in peace.

Lloyd Odum, my uncle, KIA near Liege, Belgium during the Battle of the Bulge, Dec. 1944. Quiet, resolute, witty, dedicated and loved by his family.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 211
Spc. Brian "Bucky" Anderson, KIA Afghanistan, US Army.....Tough as nails, missed daily

I coached Bucky in football for 3 years in highschool. I have become very close with his mother as it seems my youngest son reminds her of Bucky. It makes me feel selfish to complain about daily things when she made such a sacrafice for freedom. God bless all the mothers and fathers of our fallen heroes.

1 LT Jim Flagella, US Army, perished 1969 Viet Nam helicopter crash, Silver Star recipient for picking up downed crew under fire, flight school roommate.

Wild, crazy, funny, good stick man, hero.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back