Yeti GOBOX Collection

Fishing brands you stand by?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
alvey reels
zman soft plastics
takle tatics jigheads

Alvey will always take my top spot, only reel you can coat in sand, wash in salt water and keep fishing for the next however long it takes to wear down washers, plus they are australian made so.

Have a couple Shakespere rods and a couple Berkley Cherrywood rods I really like. Neither is expensive.

Have several ABU round level wind reels but don't figure on getting more. They are pricing me out of their market. Picked up a round Kastking, low pro Kastking and small spinning Kast king. I'm impressed. Any more seems like I have to look hard to find a bad piece of fishing gear. Like Daiwa reels very well. Have a Millionaire, a low pro and big spinning reel I never use; but it is a very nice reel.

Hooks and stuff? Just pretty much whatever is inexpensive.

Maker of rods and reels that surprised me is Ocuma. Got several or their rods and a couple reels and they really work well. Have an Ocuma line counter round reel and a Daiwa. Both nice reels but like the Ocuma best.

Been a long time since I've used much in the way of lure's other than plastic grubs for crappie. I buy the least expensive I can find and do well with them. Have some name brands but near as I can tell the only extra they did for me is cost me more.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back