MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Fishin get together!!!

ELKCHSR

You fellas down south of here need to get another get together put together!!!
It is about time again and you had so much fun the last time you did it, it would be a shame to not ever do it again!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nope, just trying to get an exciting fishing trip put together for the boy's in the sunny south!!!!
biggrin.gif

Russ, the last get together was to celebrate Elky and LB coming to visit. They aren't coming this year. We have nothing to celebrate... Unless...........?????????

cool.gif

No there was actually a get together just before that it seems where I think 8-10 of you guy's got together and got sunburned and what not...I think Del should remember...
biggrin.gif

Wasn't that right after Elky and LB left, when we all got to see Gotfish's bike rack? Or was that the trip to golden pond? P-dub where are you????????

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-14-2003 14:17: Message edited by: 2fastnaz ]</font>

That was after one of the G&F Roundtable Meetings. Lipripper got towed by Del all over Saguaro that night.

That was fun we should plan on doing Pleasant after the July meeting. What do you all thing?

Westy...

You guy's need to e-mail all of the guy's and make it a big get together..
It looked like it was fun last year, and I liked the stories and pics that came from it..
OHH COMMON COMMON PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Well July will work, but I think you guy's are making a big mistake if you don't get some thing going before that. You also need to get law and a bunch of the others that were here last year, I would venture a guess that some one around here has all their e-mails!!!
biggrin.gif

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back