Caribou Gear

First time out.

cmc

I took my 10 month lab out for her first time ever hunting. She was awesome. Only took a few retrieves before she got the idea that birds are the game for the day.
maddieDove2.JPG

later
cmc

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-07-2003 21:44: Message edited by: cmc ]</font>

Good looking pup you have there cmc. What kind of birds were you chasing? and how did you/she do?

Yep chasing dove, sorry I forgot to add that. Down here in the heat of southern AZ non-the less. She did great and she retrieved about 10 birds (I only shot two of them) for the group. This last weekend she looked like a pro. She now looks to the sky as soon as I say heal. For my first ever gun dog I'm really impressed how good she is. It's a credit to her bloodline as I suck at being a trainer.

thanks
cmc

shoot me an email and your on. That area has some really nice spots for birds. Even if I can't make it I'll point ya in the right direction.

later
cmc

Ya the last time there, I saw so many quail that I almost lost my mind. Girlfriends family in Greenvalley. You are not that far away that you couldnt make it.. Thanks

I hunt there many times a year for creatures. Actually took my first mearns just outside the town last year.

cmc

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back