Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

First sheep hunt

Nice pictures, great story. Seems like a lot of rams to chase too, and it looks like a pretty nice one at that! That last ram pic is a legal ram all day long...

Those other guys do not know of the "sockeye" technique. You seem to have mastered it. hahaha. Less walking and more glassing will turn up more sheep if they are in the area... guaranteed. They are hard to spot when lying down, and all you can see is their eyes and above.

You'll get em next time, thanks for sharing!

Congrats on a memorable time in the mountains!

Were you able to take the buggy out and hike in or did you have to take a bush plane?

I always look forward to your moose trips and seeing the places you take the buggy.

This trip we rode ATV's to where we started hiking. Moose trip starts tomorrow!

Great hunt recap! Just spending time in that country would be amazing. I hope you’re back at it next year.

Great write up! Thought for sure it was going to end with a dead ram. Thanks for sharing the story. I do know one of the other hunters mentioned in your story. Sounds like it was busier than normal in there this year.

Looks like you gave it a solid effort and saw a lot of sheep. I'd put that hunt in the success column!

Success is a dead ram. #winning #buildthewall

Great write up and what a great way to spend time with the family. Those rams will be even bigger next year when you guys head back to chase them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back