First Lite,Sitka,Kuiu.......

jakesdad

First Lite,Sitka,Kuiu...........Any advantages or disadvantages to one or the other? Is there one you guys prefer or dislike for any particular reason? Looking to buy some new clothing and just wanting to get some opinions before dropping the $$. Will be mainly used for whitetails in the midwest and the occasional out west adventure.

Most of that type of gear is made for active hunting styles. I'm not sure how you hunt whitetails in the midwest, but where I'm at in MN we still a lot in treestands where there is snow on the ground. WIHle all of your choices are really good gear, I think SItka in the only one in that list that makes a true cold weather outfit and its ridiculously expensive.

I have some Kuiu gear and I love it. The hard part is learning your sizes in clothing that isn't sold in the stores. I like first lite too. All of it is good stuff.

First Lite,Sitka,Kuiu........... mainly used for whitetails in the midwest and the occasional out west adventure.

stuff aint really designed for midwest, works great early and as a layer later in season. i love the KUIU line myself then Sitka

C

I own Sitka. Most of their stuff I like, though I'm not sure if its really any better than cheaper stuff.

Bought a pair of First Lite pants this year. Gonna try them this fall. I do like that they're wool.

I really like first lite, They now make a parka and bibs for extreme cold. It's called the sanctuary parka/bibs if I recall correctly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back