Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

First Buck......Juvenile Hunter

WOW!!! Love to see the first timers get their deer!!!! Congrats!

Huntrluvr, it's about time you tell your husband to let you shoot 'em!!!!null

hey guys,
this is flippers buddies daughter, i just wanted to thank you all for all your responces to me and my brothers deer over the weekend.were lucky to have a good dad who takes us hunting and a good mom for puttin up all those mornings of gettin up early and wakin her up,were also glad to have those friends when there's only one dad and two of us, so thanks to mikey,barry,and flipper. :D

Outstanding hunting a shooting
gee I dont't even use a calibre like that anymore ;) you showing all us old guys up
elk next is it :D

hey guys!
whats goin on? well i guess i'll tell you about my deer adventure,we were in the woods about 45 minutes and 4 deer came out, well the hunt i was on you were allowed 1 doe & 1 buck. well these doe didn't stay very long , well then a little bit later 3 more come out and they didn't stop at all,i heared
daddy say there was another deer out there and at the time i couldn't see it so he looked at it with his binoculars and said it was a spike so i was excited b/c i'd never killed anything but doe it was about 105 yds
away so i pulled the gun up and decided i was goin to shoot well i did and i missed i was really upset, a few minutes later we seen more deer out in the field and from what i could see they were doe to,but i remember daddy sayin that there was a buck out there and it was a nice one,it was four doe and one buck well they were coming our way and as they got closer i started getting really nervous my daddy still laughs b/c when i first seen it told him that it was godzilla and at the time in my eyes it was,when it got about 90 yds away there was a gun shot in the distance and instantly one of the doe ran but the buck started to run a little ways and daddy used the bleat call and it stopped about 75 yds in front of me, i had a really good shot at it,and i dropped it in its tracks,the doe i shot was a little different i wasen't quite as nervous when it come out, we got in there about 3:37 and at 3:47 i shot
it at about 120 yds.so i just want to thank you all for your comments.
;)

Dreams are what memories are made of!!
Or is it, Memories are what dreams are made of!!
Oh well, never mind the phylosiphy and great job well done!
Never forget or take for granted the family time spent in the feild. It simply doesn't get any better than that.
congrats

WOW! I just saw this thread. That is really great deerchick and welcome to Hunt Talk. I liked the story and the pictures and am looking forward to some more.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back