Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

First Blood Part 2

Bluejay

Hi Guys,

Finished up with Court trial this morning regarding the double moose kill here in NH. I was found not guilty by the judge. By the way there is a plave for the unwritten law it is in all the National Bowhunging Education Manual. It is listed as an ethic for all hunters to think about and possibley adopt as there own. Thanks for all your honest feedback and I guess the justice system does work.

Thanks Jason

That's good new's.
Thanks for letting us know how it turned out.
It must of been hard waiting for the answer when you knew you didn't do anything with an illegal intent.

The enitre case took 20 months of time involved 8 Fish and Game Officers, Two Bio Officers, Two CSI officials, three judges, 12 jurors and countless hours of time and money by attorneys and witnesses. It was very long and trying but worth the wait. I am just glad I didn't give in a long time ago. I just felt to strongly to give up.

Thanks for the support
Jay

Good for you Bluejay, you did what was right and I'm glad you weren't penalized for it.

That's great Jason.. Did the judge offer any words of wisdom to the game officer that wrote that silly ticket??

cool.gif

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back