Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

First Bear

Good on you!

Gotta take the easy ones when they present themselves. Thats no dink bear either!

Nice hunting loafers.

T Bone

Gawd damit...I spend hundreds of dollars every year to go out there and you shoot them out of your back yard.....it just aint fair...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Congrats

LMAO Jason...
Life just isn't fair to every one is it..
wink.gif

If you guy's should know, that is the boots that Bill hunts elk in also....
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Way to go Bill,now let me get this right,all the guys pay hundeds of dollars to go to the Canada back country to shoot bears, and you go to your back yd with your slippers on mate lol
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Those must be some awesome hunting boots if Bill shoots elk and a bear with them. Hey Bill, where can I get me a pair of those??
wink.gif

LMAO
biggrin.gif
Actually I had to go in and change because people were making fun of my purple sweat pants. But I now see I should have a t least put on a pair of hikers. And these slippers are genuine elk hide also.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Elkhunter... ROTFLMAO !!!!

you did More then Me, If I'd of gotten the Go ahead, I'd of Blasted about 1 hour before you did
smile.gif
It's like when Wylee Greenhorn and Me were hunting bears over there, We hiked miles and Miles and at the Days end when Wylee saw one just off the road... KA~PLOW. Nothing against taking an easy hike for a change
wink.gif

KUDOS MAN !!! HAHA I'm still gigglin' !!!

NICE BEAR BILL

Hope you get those Elk coming in before I get there. Like Flipper said I like hunting in there close no need in going in to far.

Reckon well have some bear meat for the hunt now.

Moosie, after I got the go ahead, the G&F had to take me to town to get my tag out of my truck. If it weren't for that I would have shot it earlier.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back