Finally

TLC

getting to be that time where we get to go and hunt here in illinois. bow starts wednesday. been a trying past couple weeks. between sitting in the hospital with the family, and then having mom pass away, I am definately ready to go and see what happens the first week. need some time to let the head and heart clear a bit. anything worthwhile will have pics posted. good luck to all the midwest hunters. finally!

Sorry to hear about your mother TLC. Hope the time in the woods brings you comfort and warm memories of your mother.

Deepest sympathy to you and your family during this difficult time.

thanks Big Fin. mom wasn't into the hunting, but she always got this big smile whenever I brought home something.

hoping to get a good look at this one this week, or even this season.

Attachments

• deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 424
sorry to hear about your mom. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

this small guy decided to walk in front of me around 6:15-6:30 tonight. last mistake he'll make. meat in the freezer. Thanks Big Fin. because of you, decided to go out. bow kill at about 8 yards. in right behind the ribs. out thru the opposite shoulder. 25 yard recovery. gotta love those.

stupid deer just don't want to leave me alone when I'm in the stand. had this one come in at 6:10 tonight.

Attachments

• PICT0095-1.jpg
    PICT0095-1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 125
Good stuff TLC. Glad you are getting out. Hope things are going better. Being sick during hunting season would really suck.

Congrats.

Congratulations on putting a couple down.Things are starting to heat up hear but not enough time to take advantage of it.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back