Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

finally saw my first yote yesterday

ozadug9

hello everyone,

i'm kinda new to coyote hunting.....ok i'm really wet behind the ears when it comes to yote hunting.....

i saw my first yote yesterday and got very antsy and took a 400 or maybe more yard shot at it....

after chewing myself out for taking such a foolish shot on a very windy day....i realized that the yote didn't hear my e-caller cause i tried several different calls on him and i even tried a coywolf call and didn't get a look see in my direction.....

but by god i do believe that the little bugger stuck his tung out at me as he ran into the woods......

happy hunting,
oz

Hey Oz... glad you at least got to see one. Don't worry, there's always tomorrow
wink.gif

Welcome to huntalk Oz! Just getting a shot at a coyote in Pa is an accomplishment, and the calling season is just getting started.
wink.gif

Doug

thanks guys....

i hope to be able to see more yotes and hopefully bag one or two of them...i even got a camera in the truck to get some pictures of it too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

i was out today but didn't see anything...maybe next time....i'm still learning their habits and such...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back