PEAX Equipment

Finally got off my dead ass...

trophy_killer

I finally got off my dead ass and scanned the pictures of my elk. So here they are...

mewithquadandbull.jpg
....I was in the brown that is above my head and he was in the trees that are at the top of the pic.

mesittingonthequadholdingelkheadwithhindquarteronbackrack2.jpg

mewithelkheadandfronthalfonatv.jpg
....excuse the fact that I look like I'm chinese and half retarded, that sun was bright!!

patstandingbymybull2.jpg
....my uncle Pat standing next to the pickup after we got it in there.

patwithhisfirstmuley2.jpg
....my uncle Pat with his first muley.

patsbucksideview.jpg
....my uncle's buck from the side

mewithpatsbuckbehindlook2.jpg
....me holding my uncles buck.

I'm sorry about the poor quality pictures but my scanner is a piece of crap and my camera is even worse. If any of you would like for me to have better pictures you can give me a digital camera!! LOL

Well it is about damn time you got some pictures up.
Been so long I just about gave up all hope. Nice hood ornament on that quad though.
And where is your Hunt Talk hat?

Thanks for the great pics elk slayer ;)

The only thing wrong with those picture's TK,is that it took you this long to get your butt in gear and post them ;) ;)
Nice animal's.
Way to go to both of you.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-18-2002 07:49: Message edited by: Muledeer4me ]</font>

trophy_killer:

You don't look chinese but you do look ... well never mind (he, he).:D

Nice photos. Thanks for sharing them with us.

KC

Congrats on the elk. BTW Deerchik is 15yrs young.Just so happens she my daughter And wants to go elk hunting.

LMAO Meathead!!!
There you go Greg!!!
Dad gives his blessing, but I do belive she will be needing a chaperone and he is looking to go elk hunting also...Happy hunting kid...LMAO!!!! :D

Well heck Meathead, you should have said somethin you could have came elk hunting with us :D :D . As for your daughter I'll take her elk hunting and I promise I'll be really good and I will "see with the eyes not with the hands." Sound good to you?? :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back