Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

FINALLY - Big Hank!!

Thank you everybody! I feel very blessed to have finally caught up to ol hank!

Awesome! Great buck and it’s even more special when it doesn’t come easy, good going congrats!

Wow-what a great buck! Congrats! I couldn't imagine walking up to a buck like that! Hopefully in due time.

Two point was lead or copper worthy. Way to hold out. The reason I am a Muley Freak is that every old class buck is so unique and this one pushes it over the top. Congrats on Big Hank.

Two point was lead or copper worthy. Way to hold out. The reason I am a Muley Freak is that every old class buck is so unique and this one pushes it over the top. Congrats on Big Hank.
I agree with you. I kept hunting that same general location and I finally had pretty much figured out that if I was down to the last few days and saw him that I would take him. I thought he would be a great momento of the hunt, had a beautiful cape, and was obviously past his prime and a great buck to get. Obviously that opportunity never presented itself but the thoughts were there!

thank you everyone for the outpouring of kind words! I appreciate them all very much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back