Fighting I-177. Join in!

shoots-straight

Montanan's for Wildlife & Public Land Access

To all.
"Last night Ravalli County Fish & Wildlife Ass. wrote a check to the Montana Trappers Ass. for $5000. To help in the battle to fight I-177 the ballot to make public lands in Montana "Trap Free".

We can't allow this ballot biology to transpire in Montana.

If groups like HSUS join in with the local anti's, (and it's very likely) then they may drop a million dollars on behalf of "Trap free Montana) giving them enough money for a serious TV campaign leading down to election day.

The people putting together the fight against these anti organizations infiltrating Montana need aprox $500,000 to get the word out. Please join in this fight because the next one might be one that effects you.

Rest assured this is only a stepping stone for them. They say openly that using dogs for hunting will be next.
IF you or your group has not done it yet, I urge all individuals and or, organizations across the state to do as RCF&W ass. has done.
RW"
To help defeat I-177 and protect Montana Hunters, Anglers, Trappers and Ranchers donate to:

http://mwpla.com/donations.htm

Paid for by: Montanan's for Wildlife & Public Land Access
Jim Buell Treasurer - PO Box 133 - Gilford, MT 59525
For more information on this animal rights activist initiative:
http://mwpla.com/

Hi Shoots, I'm all for defeating I-177, but when I go to the Facebook page for Montanans for Wildlife & Public Land Access, I see a post from August 17 with an American Lands Council symbol and one of their typical diatribes against public lands. It was posted under the MWPLA facebook account, and is not a guest post. What's that about? Taking money from the ALC to defeat I-177 and actively endorsing the transfer of public lands are two different things.

Hi Shoots, I'm all for defeating I-177, but when I go to the Facebook page for Montanans for Wildlife & Public Land Access, I see a post from August 17 with an American Lands Council symbol and one of their typical diatribes against public lands. It was posted under the MWPLA facebook account, and is not a guest post. What's that about? Taking money from the ALC to defeat I-177 and actively endorsing the transfer of public lands are two different things.

Looks like they deleted Fielders post.

Maybe I should have re worded this post to " What do you shoot out of your 30-06 for elk?

I quizzed them on that on Fb too. Now my comment and the post I commented on is gone. After Maxwell chimed in to inform me that all 'outdoor user' groups banding together is a good thing.
ALC is an outdoor user group in the same sense that Pheasants Forever is an Offshore Indonesian Parasailing for the Disabled Organization..... They're not.

I actually just joined up with them last night because of their standing with the MTA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back