Caribou Gear

UPOM as an Anti-Hunting, Anti-Fishing Organization

Ryan Zinke recently carried water for UPOM, and I started to think about them again.

I can find evidence of almost all the things you listed, except for the “sell the public land”. Curious if I can find some thing a point to - some record - of their support for such a position?

The fact of the matter is a lot of Montanans have been suckered into the “ save the cowboy“ movement, to the detriment of their own - and their family’s own - hunting futures. Of all the evidence that exists that UPOM is an anti-hunting and fishing organization, being able to point to some thing that showed this as their position might be the most powerful.
Oh FFS. Wasn’t Zinke billing himself as a sort of moderate bridge builder at some point in his political career? Now he’s perpetuating some deep-state conspiracy theory against ranching? I have to wonder if he actually believes this bullshit?

Interestingly, there was an article in the times today about the broader shift away from independent-minded “purpleness” in Montana politics. Looks like Zinke knows the message that’ll sell best.

Between this and today’s NYT article the irrational state of affairs has me in an especially foul mood.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back