Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

FHF Gear Bino Harness

bowhuntmontana

I have been looking into bino harnesses a bit. I was initially looking at the S4 Lockdown X, but have been pretty impressed with what I have seen and read about the FHF harness. I noticed a few familiar Hunt Talker faces on the pics of the site as well. I am interested in your experience with it. Make me a believer (it might not take much). Thanks.

I have been looking into bino harnesses a bit. I was initially looking at the S4 Lockdown X, but have been pretty impressed with what I have seen and read about the FHF harness. I noticed a few familiar Hunt Talker faces on the pics of the site as well. I am interested in your experience with it. Make me a believer (it might not take much). Thanks.

I'll sell you an S4 pretty cheap (make an offer) never been used. Got a FHF for Xmas a couple weeks after buying an S4. How's that for convincing.

I've been sent almost every bino harness out there and asked to use them in the TV show. Some have offered to pay.

Rather, I pay full price for the FHF Gear harness and use that. The best I have found. Fit and features are excellent.

I've tried the lot of them as well and since using Big Finn's FHF harness, I'm sold. The range finder adapter is placed and functions perfectly as well.

Can I belly crawl with the FHF harness and not end up dragging my $1200 binos thru the WY dirt? I modified my badlands and it still dumps and drags them.

Used the FHF bino harness with Big Fin last year in AZ and I ordered one before I even got home! One of the best investments I've made in hunting gear in a long time.

Can I belly crawl with the FHF harness and not end up dragging my $1200 binos thru the WY dirt? I modified my badlands and it still dumps and drags them.

Not sure. I think there is a price limit where they no longer work. For my $800 jobbies, they keep them in the harness, but if they cost over $1,000 I don't think they would stay in the harness. ;)

I'm pretty sure they will work for your binos. Haven't been dumping/dragging binos since I switched to the FHF harness.

This was my first season using the FHF bino system and would highly recommend it. No bounce, pocket for wind checker and elk call and keeps them clean and dry. Very happy.

hopefully, after all the hunting this season I will be able to get one of these this upcoming year. my current blacks creek that I use just isn't cutting it anymore for my Vortex Bino's . These harnesses look amazing.

I crawled all over the place during archery antelope season and the only thing I had to clean all the sand out of was my bow and release (well actually I had to replace the release).

In my opinion, the FHF harness strikes the perfect balance between accessibility and protection.

No question about it......great product and a great guy that developed them. Always like to see the small guys do well so I support them 90% of the time. Just so happens that this guy developed the best bino harness and protection that I've ever used.

I'm guessing shooting a bow with this on is no problem? I need a better solution to carrying my binos/rangefinder.

After trying 5-6 different options, the FHF is the best out there. Doesn't bounce if on a horse and keeps things clean when not in use.

S4 is not that great IMO. I do like the S4 rangefinder tether though.

I use a crooked horn bino shield and like how easy it is to use with one hand and completely quiet. It also holds the binos close to you when crawling and protects them. It only has 1 pouch for stuff but it works fine for me. It's extremely simple.

I think there are god and bad points to many of the models out there. Some of the ones with magnets are pretty cool but they can be noisy when closing. Seems like there are about 15 or so models out there these days. That one being talked about seems real nice as well. Would be interesting to have pics and side by side comparisons of each model.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back