Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

FHF Gear Bino Harness

I have used the S4 and won't even give it to buddies, just bought 9 more FHFgear harness for buddies for Christmas...get one you won't be disappointed! As for the guy dragging his $1200 binos...something is up, because I have had all sizes in them...you have to have the right size and have the latch tight enough...but I have had the Badlands and the S4...my FHFgear bino and range finder case are bomber.

Love mine. I rolled with the Allen regular harness forever and just recently switched to the FHF. I don't see how you can wrong. The pockets for windchecker and calls are $$$ and the little zipper pockets keep important pieces of paper, permission slips etc safe.

I love mine. It fits the Swaro 10x42 el's perfectly. I used a crooked horn before and there is no comparison between the two as far as comfort and protection.

Well....with all the great reviews and checking out the FHF gear on-line my order has been sent! Bino harness, range finder pouch & coiled lanyard is on the way. Can't wait to get rid of the stupid bounce my current harness displays.

After seeing this thread I ordered one for my son for Christmas. SCORE! He loves it.
Thanks guys!

I got one for Christmas, even on big boned guys it fits well. Can't wait to get out and use it.

HOLY HELL that thing rocks! I've had an S4 for a while now and looking for something much better to protect my Swaros. I think I just found it. I was considering a Full Curl with the magnetic rangefinder attachment and it looks way to cheese ball, this is WAY BETTER.

After reading a thread on here about them I ordered a FHF For my Leica 10x42's. I have an adapter that is mounted on them and wasn't sure they would fit. I e-mailed the guy (Paul I think) and told him my situation with the dimensions. He used a wooden dowel to simulate my glasses and said they would work, he also said if they didn't he would take them back no problem. They fit great. Good customer service and it looks like a great product.

How do the FHF do in weather? I've been using a Crooked Horn system but forget the thing 1/2 the time. I'm also looking at a Badlands but that seems really bulky.

Thanks

Elk Hunter has a really great review of all the latest Bino harnesses on the market right now. They cover pros/cons and FHF is in there. They mention dust protection isn't great. Anyone have any experience? Last couple archery seasons have been none to slim on the dust factor.

Elk Hunter has a really great review of all the latest Bino harnesses on the market right now. They cover pros/cons and FHF is in there. They mention dust protection isn't great. Anyone have any experience? Last couple archery seasons have been none to slim on the dust factor.

As long as you aren't riding around in the back of a truck you should be good;)

I used the FHF all last season and they worked great 20 some days hunting in WY and no issues with dust. Worked good in rain/snow too. The only time my binos got messed up was when I forgot to put them back in the pouch.

I've hunted some of the dustiest ground in America and had no problems. Not an issue, unless you forget to put them back in the harness.

Well....with all the great reviews and checking out the FHF gear on-line my order has been sent! Bino harness, range finder pouch & coiled lanyard is on the way. Can't wait to get rid of the stupid bounce my current harness displays.

After receiving the above quoted product I was please with the quality & function of the FHF bino harness, but I just wasn't crazy about it, just thought I could find something that suited me better so I returned it. Today I received the Kuiu bino harness got the binocs attached and harness adjusted. I must say this thing is sweet and one handed functionality pulling out & reinserting your binocs. I kept the FHF rangefinder pouch and put it on the Kuiu harness, it's a sweet set up,,,,,, at least for my fit and function preference. Either way both products are excellent just depends on your preference.

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back