atvdos.jpg

atvtracks.jpg

lostwallet.jpg

2yearssambuck.jpg

shedtrap.jpg

shedinbrush.jpg

jack.jpg

yota.jpg

At least they were wearing their helmets.

Did you turn those monkeys in?

Nice tractability testimonial Ernesto. Those rhings'll go anywhere.;)

....local yokels?

Noharley,
Yes they were local guys. If you remember back last fall Sako7mmmag said that where hes from they don't have an atv abuse problem. hahahahaha

Oh and since I just got a PM about it I must clarify something. The shed on the trap was a JOKE. Please take it as a JOKE. Most of what I post is a JOKE. Calm down people. I found a string of traps setup illegally so I set them off.

What a sorry ass display of human waste that video is. It looks like more energy to hang onto or steer that piece of chit that to just walk.

Every year I think the state of shed hunting cannot get worse....................humans never fail to disapoint.

What an unsafe place for the kid to ride, above the rack. Even slow those things can be tipped over and kill or destroy that kids life.

Pretty pathetic folks on that Ranger. I hope they get a major spanking. I'd consider sending the video to Polaris as well.

Some nice shed finds as well.

That's comedy! Just think, in UT at least they'd have to have their 'shed hunting ethics' certificate to do that...

Where can I buy me one of those? I could have the wife drive it and I could sit on top and find every shed around!

What is the story with the wallet contents? You mug somebody?

Found the contents of a wallet on my hike. Don't know where the wallet was. Only thing laying there was some credit cards, pictures and business cards. All were dated from 07 or older. So its been there a couple years.

Any bets those fat lazy pukes hunt exactly the same way?

ATV's flat need to be outlawed...no exceptions.

about what I saw in Utard. Enjoyed finding good sheds (on foot) close, close to the ATV tracks. Really hated to miss the idiot seeing me hike out with with a big set of elk sheds, not too far from where he tore things up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back