Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

FEMA Camps(MT)

Zach

Was talking over the campfire this last week while elk hunting and one of the guys mentioned something about a FEMA camp in MT and that a couple citizens had been detained by non-english speaking troops for "getting to close" to the camp which was rumored to be on public land.

Any MT residents care to comment?

Was talking over the campfire this last week while elk hunting and one of the guys mentioned something about a FEMA camp in MT and that a couple citizens had been detained by non-english speaking troops for "getting to close" to the camp which was rumored to be on public land.

Any MT residents care to comment?

We're not allowed too, my cousin talked to a guy that told him, he over heard a conversation coming from a guy in a bar, and that guy had proof of such encounters. When people come up missing in Montana, they just pass them off as being et by wolves, and Griz.

It is not just Montana. Make fun of it if you like, but they don't even try to hide it. Type "FEMA camps" into the search engine ad read for a couple of hours. They are all over the country. You have to start asking why FEMA needs camps. They have put them up under the guise of being alien detention camps. If you think it is conspiracy theory, then just keep hiding your head in the sand. This is no joke and people keep gaffing it off as conspiracy crap.

Wiki says b/s
; FEMA concentration camps exist in the mind of a particularly loopy bunch of conspiracy theorists who believe that mass internment facilities have been built across the continental United States by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, in preparation for a future declaration of martial law.

...but who knows what Kang Huessein has up is royal sleeve.

It is not just Montana. Make fun of it if you like, but they don't even try to hide it. Type "FEMA camps" into the search engine ad read for a couple of hours. They are all over the country. You have to start asking why FEMA needs camps. They have put them up under the guise of being alien detention camps. If you think it is conspiracy theory, then just keep hiding your head in the sand. This is no joke and people keep gaffing it off as conspiracy crap.

There's a Squatch in these woods!!

Man, I better get prepared.

First I heard of them was in 2007, when all those who hated Bush-Cheney claimed these two were going to declare martial law and needed a place to imprison the dissenting masses. Wonder if the dissenters from that era are still in bondage?

I guess now that Obama is President, he must have decided this policy and program was worth while so he held it over as he has many other Bush-Cheney programs. Relieved to know that he kept these camps and Gitmo in service. Not sure I could sleep well without a carryover of this strategy.

I guess I better be on the lookout as I go elk/deer/wolf hunting this year. Any idea what language these guards speak, so I can run down to Barnes and Noble to get a Rosetta Stone kit and be able to communicate with them when they capture me?

I will let Mrs. Fin know that if I don't come home from a hunt, I was probably detained by some paid Hessians employed by FEMA and she can expect my release sometime after we get a new President.

Montana just isn't the place it used to be. :rolleyes:

I have decided to keep myself armed against the "fringe" element, there are more of them than plotters in the government.

Sand, no. Tinfoil, yes.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back