FEMA Camps(MT)

A recent fire exposed this surveillance device along the trail in the Beartrap Canyon of the Madison:
IMG_5319_zpsa4338326.jpg

Note the spying "eyes."

IMG_5315_zps209f0306.jpg

I thought it was part of the population control infrastructure implemented in Obamacare, but inside it there was the inscription "Propriete de nations unies." Unfortunately you can't see it very well with this photo but trust me it is there.

IMG_5316_zps70eb5368.jpg

Have you proven that there isn't? I doubt that you have. You probably think that the government won't try to destroy the second amendment, either.

I did see a helicopter yesterday. Back to the bunker for me.

I like alien and Sasquatch believers. The ones who scare me are Timothy McVeigh types who believe in government conspiracies.

Some years back there was a sasquatch thread over on the Bowsite. When I first saw it, there were over 300 posts, with three main groups - the true believers, the non-believers, and the jokers. Then someone posted "Elvis had big feet..." and it took off. It got up to over 1200 posts.

:hump:
Some years back there was a sasquatch thread over on the Bowsite. When I first saw it, there were over 300 posts, with three main groups - the true believers, the non-believers, and the jokers. Then someone posted "Elvis had big feet..." and it took off. It got up to over 1200 posts.

There's a Bigfoot thread on huntwa that's pushing 300 pages and like 6000 posts...crazy

Back