Favorite Quarantine Drinks!

Runnin_Chupacabra

Curious to everyone's favorite beverage (alcoholic or non-alcoholic, but I know which mine falls under ;) ). I've mixed it up from my usual whiskey regime and found I really enjoyed a gin fizz. Usually not a gin fan but when there's ice cream involved I could get down. Here's what it is:

3 parts gin
1 part sweet and sour
1 part orange juice
1 part milk
1 big scoop ice cream
then blend. A full blender is about 4 or 5 drinks.
If you want to make it fancier put some Galliano liquor in it.

Curious to everyone's favorite beverage (alcoholic or non-alcoholic, but I know which mine falls under ;) ). I've mixed it up from my usual whiskey regime and found I really enjoyed a gin fizz. Usually not a gin fan but when there's ice cream involved I could get down. Here's what it is:

3 parts gin
1 part sweet and sour
1 part orange juice
1 part milk
1 big scoop ice cream
then blend. A full blender is about 4 or 5 drinks.
If you want to make it fancier put some Galliano liquor in it.
SLO CALI Squeeze, I know you know form where you live 👍🏻

I’ve learned that IAPs ain’t just for flat bill hipsters. Used to not care for them but now actually like them. Don’t care to drink a few at one sitting but do enjoy 2 or 3.

Go to beer for buying beer is still Natty.
Go to liquor is still Seagrams VO and water.

Also new drink concoction for night cap or outside working.
The cheap big glass jug of sweet red wine
Cheap vodka (being getting 1/2 gallon crown roussel for $11)
And water

Increase the water content when using more hazardous power tools.

giphy.gif

Miller High Life when on budget. Cocktails are Tito's, Sprite Zero, and a splash of something like cranberry or crystal lite. A low cal chick drink, but wife likes it so we always have the makings.

When I get permission ;) Four Roses.

My problem is I like everything but here is my basic list in no particular order:
Miller Lite
Some sort of craft beer preferably an IPA
Dry red wine with dinner mostly because my wife likes wine
Probably my favorite is trying different bourbons, so far my favorite Eagle Rare when I can find it

Kind looks like I drink to much 😆

Double chocolate vodka and peanut-butter whiskey. Laugh if you want, but it’s so damn good. Like a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup that warms you up from the inside out.
Going to have to try that. Sounds like a cold weather treat though 😁

Lately I’m making Palomas - Patron, Fresca, and lime on ice. Sometimes with limoncello.

Back