Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Favorite Country Albums

My favorite Album is probably is probably the self titled 'The Steeldrivers". The song 'Sticks that made thunder' is probably my favorite song, but I'm really into history too

Sorry just don't care for Country or the Western. Closest thing would probably be the Eagles or maybe Creedence Clearwater Revival.

Harley

It would be sacrilegious of me not to say The Best of the Eagles , especially since they overtook michael and are now Number 1. " Standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"-----sound country to me (-:

But if we have to be PURE country, would you be so kind as to post the sound track from the Urban Cowboy. It has a country song or two in it

thank you

Sorry just don't care for Country or the Western.

tumblr_nojnbgaHdb1uuyehpo3_r1_500.gif

Harley

It would be sacrilegious of me not to say The Best of the Eagles , especially since they overtook michael and are now Number 1. " Standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"-----sound country to me (-:

But if we have to be PURE country, would you be so kind as to post the sound track from the Urban Cowboy. It has a country song or two in it

thank you
My wife claims I'm a good 2 and a half stepper April.

Ha Ha love you guys and thanks

Ben Lamb. You posted Cash. Maybe also something from his opening act in honor of Harold Reid who just passed away

Bighornram: I thought Travolta looked o.k.---you didn't like winger. for the record---, I agree however about the movie

Noharleyyet, thank you. Before we went to Buenos Aires the first time I insisted we take tango lessons and my husband did better at the two step than the tango (-;. I like several songs on that album, but Cherokee fiddle always made me want to dance

Harley, besides some of the Eagle 's tunes, I also like the album Brooks and Dunn put out. Red Dirt Road.

That particular song, Red Dirt Road truly takes me back home. Dirt road, going to church, my future husband, wrecked a truck---damn I though somebody was taking pictures of my life when they wrote that Tune (-;

The girl in the group, Lady Antebellum grew up on the road with Reba, Ronnie and Kix. The number of current stars that opened for them is quite impressive.

Sorry guys, "reminiscing" one thought leads to another

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back