Fake ? or Real ?

Fake...I am a grinch, I despise decorating for Christmas. My wife on the other hand is a Christmas nut. If I had to step on pine needles in my living room or worry about watering a tree or fight to get the heaven-forsaken tree standing straight in the base I would go berzerk. We get authentic pine Christmas scent from the Glade plugin behind the couch.

gonna be real, but I'm sure as heck not going out in the woods to cut one down....not THAT real a christmas.

We have a green pipe cleaner in my house. Reminds me of being out in the woods, exactly like it! Just kidding! I hate the frickin thing and hate getting it out of the attic even more!

fake. lights pre-installed, goes up fast and leaves more time for holiday cheer

I prefer real, not too floppy and large, but perky, smooth and firm with nice cones.

When I was originally single I had a 2' ceramic lighted tree my mom made for me (I was living alone, so WTF); after i got married we usually went real (tradition, her damand); now that I'm free as a breeze again, and too old TGAF, I just go with whatever ......but I do put up some cool computerized lights and a wreath.

The only thing I ask is that we have a real tree at christmas. Just put up ours tonight. Public land no fences!!!!! Finding one like this on the Forest is like taking a 330 bull on Deckard Flats (NICE PLACE HUH SCHMALTS?)
tree002.JPG

When I see A big real tree like that I can't help but think about the scene from X Mas vacation when the squirrel jumps out of the tree and the 100lb rottie goes chasing him down! Now that's a XMas movie!:D

HAHA I know why 3 guys on here posted "Fake". Uhhh we are trying to talk about trees here :D

We got our tree up tonight. Interesting who has fake, and who has real. I almost want a picture from 3 of ya though...... :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back