Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Facebook & PETA

tim629

currently chuckling at all of the facebook profile pictures with PETA

the caption says "shoot selfis not animals" latest trend on my facebook friends is that frame with them and something they shot :D

I've yet to see one with just a "selfie"...guess that means I have smart friends. Some poor PETA marketing intern I'm sure will get the boot.

Haha, same here. I have probably seen about 10 of my friends post up PETA pictures with kill shots, and zero without kill shots.

I read that PETA embedded a complex virus in that frame that will hack the hell out of the accounts of those who use them. Sounds like they had the last laugh.

I didn't notice until after I posted, but the one I chose ended up being the one where my son's shot took the head clean off and he insisted on holding that up for the picture.

View attachment 73517

Attachments

• IMG_0417.jpg
    IMG_0417.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
I read that PETA embedded a complex virus in that frame that will hack the hell out of the accounts of those who use them. Sounds like they had the last laugh.

Sounds like fake news to me. And an extreme over estimation of PETAs foresight.

I'm tired of trying not to offend every tom dick and harry who doesn't hunt or fish. If I'm doing it legally, leave me alone.

PETA got their name plastered on countless tasteless pictures of hunters with bloody animals for millions of nonhunters to see. You're crazy if you don't think this was their plan from the start. Genius. Someone at PETA deserves a raise for this idea.

Most of the photos seem ok, but the mostly likely end result will be a collection of pictures of hunters holding bloody animals with their tongues hanging out that they can use. If Jose can't handle these kill shots, imagine how the non-hunting community will interpret them ;)

I'm tired of trying not to offend every tom dick and harry who doesn't hunt or fish. If I'm doing it legally, leave me alone.

Me too. But why go out of your way to offend? And why give credibility to negative hunting stereotypes? This type of short sightedness plays right into the enemy's hand and allows them to control the messaging narrative about the "real motives" of hunting.

Maybe, maybe not. I was asking a bunch of non hunters what they thought of the whole situation at a function I had to attend last night. Only one had a negative attitude toward it, because one idiot had made his covered in blood with him covered in blood. But a lot of them especially loved the ones with the kids in the pic and one mom in particular is letting me take her 13yo son small game hunting this season because of the conversation. PETA are seen as the whack jobs they are by all but the few anti's they rep in my world and most people see the frame as the slap in the face to PETA that it was intended to be by so many thousands of hunters. The PETA kill shelters have been out of the bag for a long time and it takes no time explain to a non hunter why PETA sucks at life.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back